User avatar

Jessa

Jessa

  • Research Re: How do they do it?

    I have been working on a novel for a few months now and I keep hitting a wall. Well, actually I keep stopping because I am overwhelmed with questions inside ...

    Dec 28, 2011
  • Research Re: What am I doing?

    Thanks everyone! That was helpful. I will work on chopping up the lines some more, so it is more interesting :)

    Apr 15, 2011
  • Research Re: What am I doing?

    Hello everyone, I need some help. I write a lot of things that are a cross between poems and short stories. They hardly ever rhyme [which to me means they ...

    Apr 14, 2011


It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth. I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth. I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.
— Neil Armstrong