User avatar

Jerikas

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Greek Ramble

    This is good but lacks description. I noticed that in the last paragraph the character dropped his sword then decapitated someone - not sure how this is physically possible. What ...

    Feb 17, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I don't think this can have a title-any suggestions?

    No where. When asked where I live this is what I say. Want to know why? Because I that is where I do live. When giving directions to get to ...

    Feb 17, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Eldest

    Eldest was not the greatest book I have ever read. I got bored several times and had to stop and read something else. The main cause for this is probably ...

    Feb 5, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: John Steinbeck: Of mice and men and others Brilliant!

    I had to read Of Mice and Men for my GCSE English in year 11 and I really liked it. I saw the film beforehand though and some of the ...

    Feb 5, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The road

    Endless road. I walk down the road every day, each time getting a little further only to be called back to the house for some reason or another. The old ...

    Feb 4, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Little Girl

    Its really hard hitting. I like the way you keep the pattern the same, I think it adds effect and makes it easy to read so you consentrate on the ...

    Feb 4, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: On top of The World

    I liked the peom but I'm not sure what it's about :?. I'll probably understand it better if you explain it to me. I'm not very good with poetry.

    Feb 4, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A girls cry

    I think this is a really good piece of writing and I really like the style you use. Only a few things I did notice, which are all easily changable ...

    Feb 4, 2006


In the winter months, snowstorms and rainfall in the Patagonian Ice Fields can drastically affect the landscape. Worsened by heavy winds, such storms can reduce visibility and lead to glacial calving, ice collapses, and avalanches. During these conditions, travel is not advised.
— The Documentarian