User avatar

Jerikas

  • Fiction Discussion Re: Is this too much like Harry Potter

    I think if you are fighting dark magic/ forces you can't have one base leader live Voldermort in HP as it will make it too similar this might also be ...

    Mar 8, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Slide show

    Sara looked around her room. It looked boring but she didn’t recall it being so dull before going into the care home. The single wooden bed sat in the corner ...

    Mar 7, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Writers Block

    I think if your going to listen to music then try to listen to the type of thing that you would listen to before writing the story as it is ...

    Mar 5, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Two-sided Novel

    Going on the idea of the book where one half is from the guy's point of view and then you read the other half from the womans point of view ...

    Mar 4, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: We're Off to Hunt the Orks

    I like the strange little people in the first one (on the right hand side) and I didn't realise the first one was female until I read the the replies ...

    Mar 4, 2006
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    Ok sounds a bit wierd, but at what age do you stop being a young writer (ie able to use this site)? is it undetermined and at some point you ...

    Mar 4, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 5 Best Books

    Ok some of these are a bit unusual but they're still good. 1. 'The Tomorrow Series' - John Marsden 2. 'Mortal Engines' - Philip Reeve 3. 'I Am Legend' - ...

    Feb 28, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Do You Have A Cellphone?

    I have one but the one time I really needed it there was no signal. This isn't helped by living in the middle of nowhere where you have to stand ...

    Feb 26, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    7/10. It's good but why in Latin?

    Feb 26, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Walk Away

    What relationship is there between the character in 1st person and the other charater? Is it a parent, boy/girlfrind or sibling or someone ele? You suggest most of these in ...

    Feb 26, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Oh, cruel fate, to be thusly boned. (titles suck)

    I really like this piece even though a few things confused me a bit. What actually happened at the end? Either I'm being blonde or your being a bit vague. ...

    Feb 26, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: The Bartimaues Trilogy: The Amulet of Samarkand

    The book is alright. It has a good plot but it's so long I just got bored of it. It's the same with both the others. Bartimaeus (spelling?) is a ...

    Feb 25, 2006
  • General Fiction Novels Re: JESS - The Love of a Shepherd [CHAPTER 1]

    I liked this piece but the title confused me - it wasn't what I expected.What has a shepard got to do with the story? You also need to link the ...

    Feb 25, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Donald Duck and Jacky the Neutered Cat

    It's good but if you add more it will be even better. Are you going to continue with this story or is this just it? It's definitly origional and has ...

    Feb 25, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Not a proper story yet

    You have made loads of typos which make it hard to read but I look forward to reading more - looks promising.

    Feb 17, 2006


Who knows anything about anyone, let alone themselves.
— Hank Green