User avatar

Jerikas

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Red Angel

    This builds up the suspence really well, you make it hard to guess what will happen next but you do keep the reader trying to guess. There were just a ...

    Apr 2, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Peanut Butter and My Brothers

    I like this, it shows sibling affection as well as the conflicts of a youngish family. I couldn't see any typos either. The only things i noticed was that you ...

    Apr 1, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Incubus

    Please rip this apart, its spur of the moment type thing. All I can feel is the cool sand between my toes and his hand on the small of my ...

    Apr 1, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: thiz totally ruzl

    what is the point is writing without using the correct language, it just makes it harder to read. Also you seem to write in as if you are having a ...

    Apr 1, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: THE BESTEST STORY EVVAR!!!!!!

    you write in text talk and don't check your work, this annoys me but the story is cool

    Mar 31, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Magic story, but I can't think of a good name, sorry

    This is good but you add a little too much desciption into some sentences. The one that springs to mind is when you are describing the person serving the the ...

    Mar 25, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Fog

    This was written by one of my friends. Please crit. Cold and dank and all encompasing Its tendrils swirl towards you Hiding, muffling, smothering, choking Those tendrils wrap you close ...

    Mar 21, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Random Opening...

    This has really good imagery but there are loads of spelling mistakes, the most obvious being 'feild' which should be 'field'. Check for spelling mistakes before you post! Other than ...

    Mar 20, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: For the love of a sister~ Not the final tittle

    I like this but the layout is a bit strange, not sure if its better or worse than the normal layout. Only thing i noticed was that you put all ...

    Mar 19, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    I'm reading 'Ugly' by Constance Briscoe at the moment and I'm also reading 'You Don't Have To Be Evil To Work Here But It Helps' by Tom Holt, its very ...

    Mar 16, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I will always love her

    This shows potential but there are several things I noticed. Firstly, every time a character says anything it needs a new line and if you are going to write 'he ...

    Mar 15, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Topics of Conversation

    This is good but it's a wall of words making it really hard to read, put tabs in at the beginning of paragraphs and double space before writing what a ...

    Mar 14, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Follow Me

    ok this is just an attempt as I don't really write poetry but I thought I would put this in and see what happens, feel free to tell me to ...

    Mar 13, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Mirrors that kill.

    This is good but your description of the setting is a bit poor. Even though it is dark you can say things like how big the room is or its ...

    Mar 12, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Favourite Fantasy Writer

    I reckon Paul Stewart and Chris Riddell are the best fantasy writers with the possible execption of Lemony Snicket. They've written some of the most un-clichèd books I've ever read ...

    Mar 8, 2006


he’s a red flag but i might be colorblind
— ToastK