User avatar

Jerikas

  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Just practising (wanted to know what you thought)

    The plot is good but you don't give much desciption of the scene, why are they there? Where are they? and so on and so forth. Also the beginning is ...

    Apr 22, 2006
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Integrate This! (Now a YWS Fanfiction!)

    Very funny and easy to read. Makes a difference to the books i've been reading recently. Any problems I noticed have either been said already or I've forgotten them. Looking ...

    Apr 21, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A little something I've been writing while I was gone...

    This seems like two cliches stuck together which is a bit wierd but I think it makes it interesting and fairly origional. Some of your writing appears a bit conversational ...

    Apr 17, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Jesus Was Gother Than You.

    I really like this story and the title is great too. I can't really see anyway you could improve other than what some of the other people have said so ...

    Apr 14, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Shadows in the Woods

    Thanks, I see what you mean, fallingstar, about Wolf being pushed out a bit and I'm going to try and add him in a bit more. I also see Adam's ...

    Apr 12, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Shadows in the Woods

    Sorry about the spacing of this but I'm not quite sure how to fix it. ____________________________ Regan lay on the mossy ground watching the grey clouds pass over her. She ...

    Apr 11, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Broken

    This is good but it shows no emotion, it might be better if you added a bit that showed how the girl felt. Also at the start i couldn't tell ...

    Apr 11, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Short Story

    It's a wall of words and almost impossible to read. Ever heard of paragraphing? Also when you write speech, new line for each person saying something. This all seemed a ...

    Apr 9, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Old Hunter

    I still don't think you showed me this but I remember the idea. Its good but a bit short and I don't get this line 'To the Hadza of East ...

    Apr 8, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Brinda

    You said 'pudding in her head' on the last line of the third paragraph, sorry for not putting that before.

    Apr 8, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Broken Glass & Summer Sheets

    Vertually the same as emotion less, its just a wall of words and so it's almost impossible to read. You need to look at you paragraphing and how to write ...

    Apr 7, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Brinda

    This is cool, it leaves you thinking. A few points though; You say 'smiling sadly at her image in the dirty puddle' then say 'headed down a dry stream. ' ...

    Apr 7, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Feelings

    Thanks. This was a sort of spur of the moment type thing. I agree with the fact that it's a bit disjointed which I will work on probably tommorrow I ...

    Apr 4, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Feelings

    You cannot capture a feeling. Pictures will show an event, a memory, but it cannot capture a feeling. Words, although they can describe anything, they cannot capture a feeling. A ...

    Apr 4, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Fog

    Thanks for the crit I'll tell the friend who wrote it. She actually wrote on the bus to school which I reckon is quite an achievement.

    Apr 4, 2006


We do have funerals for the living. They're called birthday parties.
— Jill Biden (fictitiously), Hope Never Dies