User avatar

Jennya

  • Art & Photography Re: Help It

    Hey, i like how ideas just seem to form, my art teacher does not seem to get that. I feel a bit lazy today, as I've been doing nothing but ...

    Mar 23, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Grace Kelly [pencil]

    Nice, O love Grace Kelly's great classic looks and I also love your drawing. You have done a very very good job, that i must admit, I doubt that I ...

    Mar 22, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Calypso

    Personally, i think this is dam amazing for something done on paint with a mouse. I know nothing about digital art but what i do know is the paint is ...

    Mar 21, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Just a few :3

    Hey, i have come to review. My internet is capped so only the dragon picture load. First this is first, i don't like your media. You obviously talented so why ...

    Mar 21, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Black and White?

    Nice, I'm a bit lazy so i will make it quick. Forgive me if I'm a bit nit picky and my spelling is probably going to be terrible. 1. Good, ...

    Mar 20, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Untitled

    Hey, nice work! Personally i don't think you really need art lessons to be good artist, or even a talented draftsman. Mys sister got a multitude of art lessons while ...

    Mar 20, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Dragon digital painting

    Nice, I know nothing about digital media so my review will be more about composition. You should also take everything i say with a grain of salt, I'm no expert. ...

    Mar 17, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Rapunzel

    Nice, although i know absolutely nothing about photo shop i will review this anyway. In general it's really very good, although shes doesn't look that much like the girl from ...

    Mar 17, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: It begins with a pencil and white paper.

    Nice, reminds me of something i did a long time ago, but your work is a lot better. Your stuff is pretty dam good so i don;t really have much ...

    Mar 14, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Spades

    Hey, nice work but per usual I do have issues with, if i didn't i wouldn't be reviewing. First thing i noticed was how hard it was to see your ...

    Mar 14, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Book Covers, Drawings'z ETC.

    Since i know nothing about photography i will instead review your drawn pieces. 1. The hair with the face: At first i didn't know what this was but when i ...

    Mar 14, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Man with Glove

    Hey, good to see you trying stuff out! I'm a bit lazy today so i will be brief. Generally i agree with that the others have said. more chin, more ...

    Mar 13, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: World of Yin and Yang

    Nice, be good if it where bigger though makes it hard to critic. You have obviously put a lot of effort into this piece, more than i do for my ...

    Mar 13, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Doodles #1

    Nice, i will review each one by one! I feel a little lazy so they might not be to great. 1. Love the coloring and the general expression. The coloring ...

    Mar 11, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Two Selections

    Wow nice, i know nothing about photography but theses are amazing.Great work!

    Mar 11, 2011


In dreams, we enter a world that's entirely our own.
— Albus Dumbledore