User avatar

Jennya

  • Art & Photography Re: White Witch

    Wow, on computer? that's pretty amazing. Great work, i really have nothing to say.

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: My Artwork-Lucan Mercer

    Not bad, the face was quite good but the body was out of proportion. I suggest looking and study real people so you can get the proportion right. Everything else ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Some artwork

    Nice, not bad at all. I'm no expert on Anime but i can see that you have talent. But the everything seems a little flat not enough tone or definition ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: The Happiness of Sadness

    Nice, i quite like it reminds me of when i was younger. It seems a little random though, maybe a little disconnected. It's one of those poems you must read ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Origin of your political beliefs

    I come from a lower class background. My parents are both migrants. I live with my mother and life is quite hard for us, even though my dad does pay ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Jerahbeth: preface

    I quite like it. It does indeed have a very biblical feel but try to make the characters complex. Stories all ways get boring and annoying if everything is to ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Crush Ate My Homework

    Loved it, very cute and very quirky. Quite original as well. The end was great. Keep up the good work.

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey

    Hi, My name is Jenny and i am of course quite new to this site. Apart from writing and reading i like food, music ( alternative preferred but anything goes) ...

    Jan 29, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Fading Boundaries: Prologue

    I quite liked it. Very intriguing. You know that something bad is going to happen and i love the suspense. Since its a prologue i think it would be sin ...

    Jan 29, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Harp String

    The most beautiful thing i have read for a long time. I seemed to captivate and drag me in. The poem was long and i usually don't like long poems ...

    Jan 28, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Three women and a blank page

    My mother stands there washing the dishes under running water staring into a dirty concrete wall, she stalls wondering what happened to her life but her eyes are blank My ...

    Jan 28, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Sudoku weekend.

    I also didn't really understand it completely but it made me laugh. I think its cute and quirky. Not sure if this helped.

    Jan 28, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I Write This In Misery

    This is my first review so forgive me if it's not the best. I really loved your poem. I have to agree with the others, although it was long it ...

    Jan 28, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hey, I'm jenny and i am, obviously, new to this. I apart from writing i like ice cream, alternative music and thinking about buying things i cannot afford. :o

    Jan 28, 2011


I say Wolf, for all wolves are not of the same sort; there is one kind with an amenable disposition – neither noisy, nor hateful, nor angry, but tame, obliging and gentle, following the young maids in the streets, even into their homes. Alas! Who does not know that these gentle wolves are of all such creatures the most dangerous!
— Charles Perrault