User avatar

Jennya

  • Art & Photography Re: Pencil on white paper <3

    Not bad, In general your pieces where alright, not bad but not great. I would suggest looking at human body looking at yourself, looking at pictures of others while you ...

    Feb 8, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: A drawing of a girl

    I drew this mid last year. I still quite like it and I hope you do to. I have realized that the right eye is a little droopy. The scan ...

    Feb 7, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Tiki and the girl

    Hey, In general your pictures where very good. I loved the tiki one you are not a bad cartoonist.I will try to breif 1. In general i really loved this ...

    Feb 7, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: I Am A Little Fly

    This was cute and quirky. Personally this poem to me doesn't mean much but it's just weird,funny and a little random. Great job, i believe you have done everything you ...

    Feb 7, 2011
  • Questions and Answers Re: How do I find chat?

    Thanks!

    Feb 6, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: why can't life be this way?

    I agree with the above reviewer, Tinkem. It looks better, more like a proper poem and is easier to read. I don't have much to say but I'm going to ...

    Feb 6, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Grey Faces

    Thanks i have fixed a the mistakes you guys have pointed out.

    Feb 6, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Parallel

    Wow, wonderful poem. Brings backs memories of maths class. I have absolutely nothing constructive to say but it's a great poem and you should be proud.

    Feb 5, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: I need your tips!

    The top tips i have received from others are 1. Show not tell!!! 2. Learn form you mistakes and keep everything you write so you can someday go back to ...

    Feb 5, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Life-a rhyming poem

    I quite liked it. I really understood what you where trying to put across because I feel like that a lot of the time. Although i do think you should ...

    Feb 5, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Grey Faces

    Grey faces on the tram reading newspapers Two hundred dead in Brazil, toddler killed in a car crash I’m listening to Marshall Mathers on my imaginary iPod Wondering what it ...

    Feb 5, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Three women and a blank page

    Actually that line was meant to be two but it went wrong when I copied and pasted. Sorry i can't fix it without messing up the structure of all the ...

    Feb 5, 2011
  • Questions and Answers Re: How do I find chat?

    How do i find chat from the main page? I usually go to Google and look up ' Young Writers Society Chat' to get to it. Your help will be ...

    Feb 4, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Summer Girl

    Lovely picture.I quite like the color and the feel of it. The face is quite nice. to it seems amine and yet at the same time not. I only have ...

    Feb 4, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Kattt (My comic strip)

    Epic! Funny and refreshing. Great work you obviously have talent for this kind of thing. I loved the maths cartoon. Your color is nice and flat which is good for ...

    Feb 4, 2011


Treat all disasters as if they were trivialities but never treat a triviality as if it were a disaster.
— Quentin Crisp