User avatar

Jennya

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Faith

    This is more a self reflective poem than a religious one. For those who are having trouble finding finding the plot line, Its a about the moment I stopped believe ...

    Sep 1, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The ugly truth

    Hello, I'm here to review. People might look at this poem and denounce it because it against what they believe in. I don't agree with the other reviewers, just because ...

    Sep 1, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: soliloquy

    Hello, I have come to review but I have a feeling this one won't be too long, I have a feeling is poem will be quite good. Now the opening ...

    Aug 31, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Madness

    Hello, I have come to review. Prologue: Now I like the start, I get a real feel for the character and the story within the first couple of sentences, I ...

    Aug 31, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Sidhe PD Chapter 1

    This sounds a lot like a series i read called the Dresden Files and an other story of mine which features a half fairy doctor, who also solves mysteries part ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Black & White Style

    Hello, Its been a while since I prowled the art section but here I go. In general this is quite good. You have shown a great level of skill and ...

    Aug 27, 2011
  • Official Polls Re: Are you planning on purchasing the Journal?

    I would buy it but no one In my family has the means of buying it. No credit cards or visas. :(

    Aug 27, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Love and fifty dollars

    Lovely poem. A great piece of narrative poetry. I loved the idea of concept and the placement of dialogue in italics within your poem, really gave it an original touch. ...

    Aug 27, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Nameless - 3

    I desperately need help with the dialogue and its structure. There will be grammar issues. The spacing is a little strange on YWS, please try to ignore it. He heard ...

    Aug 27, 2011
  • Other Re: Rain

    Hello, I have come to review. Now the first thing I noticed was the strange structure. You seem to jump from short one word lines to a whole big paragraph. ...

    Aug 25, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Exodus of the Insane (Started, Accepting By PM)

    No longer participating, sorry There are so many male characters I might as well make a female one. Name: River or Rain ( depending on what sort of personality she ...

    Aug 20, 2011
  • General Articles Re: Why I'm here: A Freak attempts to explain himself

    Hello, I can't literally hear you :smt002 but I'm getting you loud and clear. But never the less a nice little intro, I don't know if your talking about yourself ...

    Aug 20, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Cows

    We can see that old man by the river. His herd drinking from tepid waters. His hands worn down from eons of toil under a hot bleeding sun. As he ...

    Aug 20, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Teenager's Guide to Exorcism - Chapter One (1)

    I'm planing to read your other chapters so I might as well give the first one a review. Okay first sentences are important. Your first sentence is quite good. I ...

    Aug 18, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Office

    I need a little help with this. It's unfinished but it for school and I need the grades. This is a very rough draft, please give critic. Thanks! Meredith frowns, ...

    Aug 13, 2011


Words are pale shadows of forgotten names. As names have power, words have power. Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind