User avatar

JennyLeah

  • Lyrics Re: For Me

    I think this is the third or so poem/lyric I read on here, since I am new. And I've got to say I really love your writing here, its so ...

    Mar 22, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi

    Uh... hi. I'm new here, obviously. And I'm sort of shy and really nervous to be posting my stuff online. Its a... strange feeling.

    Mar 22, 2009


Why should Caesar just get to stomp around like a giant while the rest of us try not to get smushed under his big feet? Brutus is just as cute as Caesar, right? Brutus is just as smart as Caesar, people totally like Brutus just as much as they like Caesar, and when did it become okay for one person to be the boss of everybody because that's not what Rome is about! We should totally just stab Caesar!
— Gretchen Wieners