User avatar

Jennafina

  • Questions and Answers Re: What does "submit in duplicate" mean?

    I've heard this, and always thought it meant submit one one copy and keep an exact copy for yourself. I don't actually know though, I can't remember ever having been ...

    Mar 28, 2010
  • Questions and Answers Re: Where did I put my car keys?

    Check in the car, hopefully it's not locked. Or, if you have a really untrustworthy friend, check with him. XD

    Mar 5, 2010
  • Questions and Answers Re: will review for food

    I was with you until a few months ago. It's under Writing Resources>>Knowledge Base/The Writer's Corner. Then scroll down, you'll find it.

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Badges or Ranks?

    Sare, we have the first one right now. Where would the badges be displayed? I'm afraid it would look crowded.

    Jan 4, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Big changes to topics

    Nate, it looks wonderful around here. :)

    Dec 2, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings, foolish mortals!

    Hey! Who are you calling 'foolish mortal', Newbie?! Haha, I'm joking. Welcome to YWS! It's cool to see another boating fan. I'm helping teach a sailing class as a summer ...

    Jun 7, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hellooooooooo out there

    Hey, Nats! Welcome to YWS. What's your story about? I've tried planning stories, and going without a plan. Usually having a plan helps me finish, but if you can do ...

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: HEY xD

    Hey, Josh! I'm Jenna. Welcome to YWS! Congratulations on graduating high school! I'm a junior and three quarters right now (summer school is so much fun... really. -_-) I've been ...

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: ello ello ello!

    Hi, Cara! I'm Jenna. That's a long time to have been writing! You write a lot of different stuff, too. Awesome! What are you working on currently? I like to ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    Okay, I've got a question. XD In messages, what's the difference between "Sent Box" and "Out Box?"

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Codename: Duskglimmer

    Welcome back, Duskykins! *glomps* Missed you.

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    Could you be spending the points and not realizing it? It costs 50 points to post a poem or story in the literary forums.

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: justheather.

    Hey, Heather! I'm 16 and I live in Alaska. My favorite cousin lives in Michigan! Welcome to YWS. :) Be sure to take a look at the and Guides[/url page. ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello fellows.

    Hello! Welcome to YWS. I'm Jenna. :D Sci-fi and fantasy are my favorite genres to review, so if you ever need a critique, PM me! I write a little of ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Radio Returns: Saturday, April 5

    Aw, I'm going to miss it. :( It's awesome that it's starting up again. I love hearing everyone's voices.

    Apr 1, 2008


Some people are hourglass shaped, some people are apple shaped, some people are pear shaped, some people are even bean pole shaped, but if we’re not careful we all become banana shaped. This is your gentle posture reminder.
— Ranger