User avatar

Jennafina

  • Writing Tips Re: The mirror - A writer's friend?

    I'm like Snoink, I do it without thinking. Mercifully, I don't own a webcam, lol. Although it would be funny to see how someone discribes my face.

    Jan 2, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Tips to Creating an Ending

    What if you plan an ending, then get sidetracked so the ending you planned no longer makes sense?

    Dec 30, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: wanna give me a lil' story advice? pweeze?!*puppy dog eyes*

    I like to post my stories here, even if they're not finished! :D If other people like them, its very incouraging, and then I want to right more! Actually, ^^^ ...

    Dec 9, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: I need first names!!

    A while ago I made this enormous spreadsheet of names I like, and words like ocean or Cavern that could be names. They are sorted alphabetacly, and when I get ...

    Jul 5, 2005


"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
— Dr. Seuss