User avatar

Jennafina

  • Art & Photography Re: Glowy!

    Haha, nice. You know what would be cool? If you added a bunch of sparkly, glittery things like stars. xD You seem to have figured out photoshop much more than ...

    Sep 2, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Beowulf Movie Poster

    So awesome. xD I want to see Paris dressed up as Grendel! For the first time, I'm actually glad to have read Beowulf. My only complaint is the 3-d yellow ...

    Sep 2, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Southern living

    These look just like dentist office posters! :D That's not a bad thing at all; they're beautiful and serene. Is there any way you could make the top one larger? ...

    Aug 30, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: A Winter Memory (Drawings)

    It looks so cold! I like how it's simple. The way you colored the background makes it look a little sloppy; I'd try to color it in evenly without gaps. ...

    Aug 29, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Shelbs

    Wow! Nice! The first thing I noticed was that it seems like her face and facial features are tilted at different angles. You could fix this easily by shrinking and ...

    Aug 29, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Californication

    Cool title. xD 1. I really like this. It's got a nice layout, with a foreground, middle ground, and background. The colors are also really satisfying. 2. Awesome! This might ...

    Aug 29, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Ahaha! Losers

    Hehe, awesome. I like the second picture best. You're so good at drawing things in motion! You should make a tutorial or something. xD

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: The Sisters

    Your faces are wonderful! I really like the girls' expressions. They're so different! The bodies could use a little editing. Firya's shoulders are too small and slanting, and her breasts ...

    Aug 19, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Air planes

    I like three and four, but the rest don't look like art to me. I'm not saying they're bad or anything: they're great photos, but to me they wouldn't be ...

    Aug 17, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Fleurs

    Hello! ^_^ I love the first one. It's so different from the flower photography I normally see! I like how the colors are so bright, and it seems like the ...

    Aug 15, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Some writing icons I made

    Wow, cool! Of the top four in the square, I like all but the bottom right (the blue one that says Inspire Words.) The text in that sounds weird to ...

    Aug 15, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: sunrise pics

    I love the first one. It reminds me of those romantic movies where they kiss in front of the sunset. xD Er... yeah. The trees look like they're kissing. I ...

    Aug 15, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: How does writing make you feel?

    *moved to Fiction Discussion and Tips*

    Aug 11, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Harris Beach Photography

    I'm pretty sure I see the meaning in the last one. The yellow behind it is one of those wildlife-distroying digger truck things, isn't it? So the flower doesn't have ...

    Jul 30, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Lady

    ^_^ How pretty! It's a classic composition. It reminds me of Mona a bit; how she's seated and the angle of her face especially. Plus, there's a foreground, middle ground, ...

    Jul 26, 2007


The day, which was one of the first of spring, cheered even me by the loveliness of its sunshine and the balminess of the air. I felt emotions of gentleness and pleasure, that had long appeared dead, revive within me. Half surprised by the novelty of these sensations, I allowed myself to be borne away by them, and forgetting my solitude and deformity, dared to be happy.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein