User avatar

Jennafina

  • Art & Photography Re: Halloween Cartoon

    LOL!!! That is so cute, and funny! I love the ghost. The people look really cool also. You have such a style! The coloring isn't bad!

    Nov 24, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Blood Elf!

    Wow, I really, really like the second one. It lookes nice colored, and a little anime. Was the purple skin your idea, or are these from something?

    Nov 24, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Tonks! (Drawn on paint)

    *Throws sausage at TBR* Lol, thanks everyone!

    Nov 13, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Look at this!

    Ditto Griffin. I really like the composition, especially the contrast of her face and hair. Her nose looks really well shaped as well. Is this in charcol?

    Nov 13, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Death by Cricket

    I like this alot. I can't tell what its saying, but the words look very dramatic in the background. I also like how the colors alrernate from spots of pure ...

    Oct 29, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Custom Avatars!

    Woah you changed your avatar color! A slightly more subdued blue. *states the obvious*

    Oct 25, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Custom T-Shirts!

    AWESOME!! *dies* That is so cool! Could you put the YWS logo you submitted in on there too? I would definately wear it. Not to school though. If I did, ...

    Oct 24, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Another fairy doodle!

    Thanks Nef. Anyone else? ^_^

    Oct 23, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Another fairy doodle!

    Ok this one sucks. You can't tell if the eyes are open, her nose looks hookish when I was to make it look like she was looking down, and the ...

    Oct 21, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: A few random PSP art...

    The snowman is so cute!

    Oct 21, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: anime

    The first one has a very nice costume. If you have tim, you could go in with an eraser pen and make it a little less smudgy. The second one ...

    Oct 20, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: A few random PSP art...

    They're pretty! Ok.. Im guessing Picasso is your insperation? I like the third alot.

    Oct 20, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: My manga

    *dies* I LOVE the first one!!!

    Oct 19, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: logo's. I guess I'm artblind..

    Wow! Those are fancy! Are they photoshoped?

    Oct 5, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: A few of my drawings

    The second one is so pretty!

    Oct 3, 2005


You're wrong about humanity. They are your greatest creation because they're better than you are. Sure, they're weak, and they cheat and steal and destroy and disappoint, but they also give and create, and they sing and dance and love. Above all, they never give up.
— Metatron (Supernatural)