User avatar

Jennafina

  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    It sounds like a romance. Maybe historical fiction? It doesn't really grab my attention, because it's in the familiar format of Betty and Bill, Harold and Maud, Jack and Jill, ...

    Jan 5, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Zeige

    I like your shading a lot. I'm unsure about a lot of things though. There's a line that looks like stitches on the front of his chest. Is that supposed ...

    Jan 5, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    It sounds like sci-fi. I would guess there is a disaster, and the following eight and a half minutes are critical to the character's survival. Sounds fast paced. In The ...

    Jan 5, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    It sounds like it's about either a really unusual bra, or teeny pixies, small enough to drink dew from a flower. I'd read the back if I were in a ...

    Jan 4, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    It sounds like it's about angels. I like the word gossamer, but I've never heard it without the word gown after it. Maybe a little boring, though. Like Frosting On ...

    Jan 4, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    I'm not sure if this will work, but maybe? :D One person posts a title of theirs, then the next person says what they think it's about, or something about ...

    Jan 3, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Tattoo

    Are you going to color it in? I think if you do, her hair should be dark red. The cloth around her hips looks a little plastic-y, like it's armor ...

    Dec 27, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    That would be a village. *smirks* -Mert If you knew the world were about to end and nothing you or anybody could do would stop it, would you tell anybody?

    Dec 4, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: What we learned...

    That encouraging people can be fun! :D I wonder if you wrote 50,000 words of encouragement.

    Dec 2, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    "No. If I had trusted every idiot who asked me to, I'd be dead five times over." -Tacy Would you rather get what you want through violence or compromise through ...

    Dec 1, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    Yay! That's awesome! Congrats El, Dusky and Clau! 50,555! I'm done with the novel too. If I wrote 5000 more words I could have 55,555. :D

    Nov 30, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Photoshop Personalized Avatars

    If you have time, could you make me one with this picture please? :D I'm not sure if it's 100x100, my computer won't tell me. Thanks Teo! I like all ...

    Nov 30, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: The most perilouse attempt ever

    Do you plan to have any plot in your movie?

    Nov 29, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    Yay! Congrats! I'm at 47,000 right now, but that's before I've done any today. I really hope I can make it, it would suck to get this close and not ...

    Nov 29, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    What extreme thing haven't I done for money would be a more appropriate question. -Mairetie If you could change only one thing about your life (your friends, job, etc.,) what ...

    Nov 27, 2006


One by one they went / And, though each laughed as he returned to earth / Their souls were in their eyes.
— Alfred Noyes (Watchers of the Sky)