User avatar

Jennafina

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Emma you look so gorgeous. :) You must be really good at taking pictures, too. Whenever I try to take my own picture, it doesn't work out. I like your ...

    Jan 20, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Bella.

    Congrats, JC! Bella Kaye is a lovely name, and she sounds darling. ^_^ I'm glad things are working out okay for you. Good luck!

    Jan 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Coming Soon: YWS Enemies

    Aww, but that might destroy my happy image of puppies and fuzziness. :( I think it's something we can do without. XP

    Jan 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The Great YWS Gathering

    I met Fandilocks on my trip! :D It was a mini YWS gathering.

    Jan 16, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Ari's Anniversary!

    Yay! Congrats! Hehe, title me? :)

    Jan 15, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Hehe, Matt, you're so cute! Nice photo, Nate. What does yours say? Fire, your tree is beautiful! -_- Razorblades, I don't have a comment for you.

    Dec 22, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Happy Birthday Crysi

    Happy birthday, Sam! *hugs*

    Dec 20, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Award Results

    *happy* Hooray to everyone. :)

    Dec 4, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Prom King and Queen Results!

    w00t!

    Nov 26, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Fand, you're stunning, as always! That's an interesting place for a photo-shoot, but I think I make it work. ^_~ The bears are adorable... Though I think one is actually ...

    Nov 17, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: ways in which to cheer up and be happy.

    *moved to the lounge* The Fiction forums are for posting your stories. :)

    Nov 15, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Duck! Duck! Areida Duck!

    *gaspness* But in all seriousness, is it really?

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Top 10 Cities (Australia Is Taking Over)

    Does my state still have the highest level of activity? xD

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter... The Musical

    Lol! I can not wait to see this. XD It'll be amazing.

    Nov 12, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS Most Awards!

    Most spirited: Wiggy-chan! Most chatty: Lindsaroo Most Likely to End Up on a deserted island: Most Likely to Get Killed By an Angry Mob of Writers: Brad, or Sureal. Can ...

    Nov 12, 2007


My life's goal is to end up between YWS quotes on bottom of the page, so some part of me will be able to live forever here.
— AnotherCrowInRow