User avatar

Jennafina

  • Lounge, The Re: Question of the Day! (For all ages...)

    Isn't that a rehetorical(sp?) question?

    Aug 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Suggestive Adverts

    They're not just on TV, open up any magazine.

    Aug 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Critiques?

    Nope, you already critiquesd my art, and thats my only recent thing.. Good luck at college!!

    Aug 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Three FavouriteThings Today

    1.) I just learned a new song off a cd on the piano! Yay! 2.) My piano 3.) I LIKE HIGHSCHOOL!!! yay! I'm fealing happy.

    Aug 25, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Child discipline

    I don't think parents have to be feared to be respected. Respect doesn't come from fear, it comes from admiration, for me at least.

    Aug 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Three FavouriteThings Today

    Ok today... Evenesence (Me too, YoshiArmada!) I am actually in a real school! No more teeny tiny scary sheltered montessory bologna. Sombody comented on my abstract computor art!!!

    Aug 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: tye dye!!

    Um.. This is going to sound stupid and off topic but someone mentioned it. Whats John Dere? I know its that green logo with the dear, but what does it ...

    Aug 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Three FavouriteThings Today

    ok.. um... 1.) The fact that school doesn't start untill tomarro 2.)The DaVinci Code 3.)My hair is GREEN!!!

    Aug 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: WHEE!!! It's partay time!

    Doesn't Sam get a gift, niteowl? :P :lol: :D

    Aug 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: tye dye!!

    Thats good. I've never been to hot topic. There aren't any where I live. Is it just your average gothic store?

    Aug 23, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Child discipline

    What does washing a kids moulth out with soap after they swear count as? Is that discipline? Sorry, random question.

    Aug 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: WHEE!!! It's partay time!

    Wow.. thats a LOT of posts!! I think I'd rather have firewhisky though.. tee hee hee..

    Aug 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: tye dye!!

    year before last was my tyedye thing.*gulp* I dressed in a hippie comsume every day. And not normal hippie, steriotypical tye dye and riped jeans with ribbons in my hair... ...

    Aug 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Packing for school

    Good luck everyone... for the first time in my life im going to a school with more than thirty people in it total.. theres 1600..

    Aug 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: How Do We Decide Sexual Preference?

    Do you people know how slugs mate? hahahhah... just kidding. I think all people have a prefered gender, and in some cases their preference for their own gender is extreme ...

    Aug 20, 2005


True belonging doesn’t require you to change who you are, it requires you to be who you are.
— Brené Brown