User avatar

Jennafina

  • Lounge, The Re: Reactions

    A few friends and me made a sign that said "Save the animals; they need their fur more than you do" and then stood infront of a fur shop untill ...

    Sep 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Discover Your Religion!

    You scored as atheism. You are... an atheist, though you probably already knew this. Also, you probably have several people praying daily for your soul. Instead of simply being "nonreligious," ...

    Sep 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Math Homework Help

    Ok all you math geeks. :) You can start now. What exactly is a matrice, and how would I go about finding the product of one matrice times another? Should ...

    Sep 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Math Homework Help

    Are you serious? That is incredebly cool! I already did mine tonight but I will be back tomarro, I'm sure. I flunked algebra 1 last year, and I'm taking it ...

    Sep 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Labels

    If I had a label it would probably be emo, or artist, or loner. I don't talk at all at school though, thats probably why I don't get too many.

    Sep 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter Poll :)

    Your first post! I'm honored that its on my poll! thanks.

    Sep 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter Poll :)

    I forgot to add Dudley. He cracks me up. So does Dolorous or how ever its spelled.

    Sep 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter Poll :)

    I forgot to add Dudley. He cracks me up. So does Dolorous or how ever its spelled.

    Sep 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Labels

    I just want to know what everyone thinks about labels, (e.g. Goth, Punk, Emo, Prep, Geek, Nerd, ect...) I know some people hardcore hate them, and others don't mind them ...

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    I think I spooked the plumber playing phantom of the opera really really loud on the piano.. Really really loud.. :twisted: But then I played stand by me, and I ...

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    Here its the start of the cuple weeks where it pours. To late for warmth, but too early for snow. It makes me verry verry happy. I love rain.

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Banning Breeds

    I agree with whoever said it that it's not the breed, it's the owner. How about they just put a ban on bad dog owners? :x

    Sep 6, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Illegal Drugs

    If the goverment legalizes them then the police can move on to real crimes, instead of hunting down petty criminals.

    Sep 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Global Personality

    Advanced Global Personality Test Results Extraversion |||||||||| 40% Stability |||||||||||| 43% Orderliness |||||||||| 36% Accommodation |||||||||||||||| 63% Interdependence |||||||||||| 43% Intellect

    Sep 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Gas

    EEEEWWW! OMG U FARTED? LIKE EWWWW!! heheheheh just kidding. Maybe its good in a way. If its more expensive, then people are less likely to use so much, and then ...

    Aug 27, 2005


Education is education. We should learn everything and then choose which path to follow. Education is neither Eastern or Western; it is human.
— Malala