User avatar

Jennafina

  • Randomosity Re: Mills is stalking me!

    Oh dear. This is going almost definately going to make me sound stupid, ignorant, and iliterate but... Who's Mills?

    Sep 24, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: My Favorite Form Is...

    You should make a "which do you like to read better, short stories or poems?"

    Sep 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    I get to take my learners permit test tomarro!

    Sep 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Can I join this?

    Sep 20, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Art

    Isn't art like everything else? In the eye of the beholder? A billionare could pay six million for a sketch by Monet, and a preschooler could bring home his three ...

    Sep 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I Will Crit Your Work!!!!

    Thanks! I saw that you looked at all three! :D :D :D There. Thats three big smiles for you. Nice people make me feel all warm and fuzzy. :) :roll: ...

    Sep 18, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Love at First Sight

    I don't think love at first sight is possible, but probably love at frst conversation is. Of course I wouldn't know though.

    Sep 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    Cheer up tinkerbell :cry: I had a piano lesson today, and Arieda said my title was funny, so that combination made my day. :) Thanks Ari!!

    Sep 16, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I Will Crit Your Work!!!!

    Care to crit mine? Do you do art? I havn't PMed you, but can I just ask here?

    Sep 16, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: What Do You Like About YWS?

    I'm pretty new and I LOVE THIS SITE!!! Its so small that you meet people!! And everyone is so friendly!

    Sep 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Anyone in Debate?

    I was in sixth grade, but it was pretty lame. Everyone in my class was. She divided the class in half, and gave us time to prep. Fun though.

    Sep 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Math Homework Help

    Thanks snoink. And everyone else too. :)

    Sep 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Ode to the Spell Checker

    I love that! who did write it?

    Sep 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Your "name"!

    Fanny Fantasy Thats disgusting. I don't want to know how you found this.. :P jk

    Sep 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Math Homework Help

    Nope.. Still hazy. This is what I have. It confuses me.. Especially #6. Thats why I shrouded it in little purple question marks.

    Sep 9, 2005


All we can do is our best, and hope that it was enough.
— CandyWizard