User avatar

Jennafina

  • Lounge, The Re: league of willing reviewers

    Jennafina All but si-fi. And art. Especially art. PM, or msn. I'm nicer. Ask me if you're having a bad day, and I can't find spelling errors for my life.

    Oct 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    My special little ten year old friend.. Having no one esle home yesterday so I could close all the doors and windows and play evansence songs on the piano without ...

    Oct 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: audition

    Which part do you want?

    Oct 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    Taking quizes on the internet.

    Oct 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    Thinking up about sixty words to discribe my math grade, all of which started with D with BlackDaisy. Deplorable, Disgusting, Diminishing, ect... Did I mention I got a D? I ...

    Oct 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    I talked my way out of a two week grounding AND a detention! I am almost done with chapter two of my story. Tofu (my dog) came home! And I ...

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I Hate Emo

    I can't see it. All I see is the background.

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    I got a report card back with strait a+'s in my english class. And I just noticed that my english class has three words, all of which can be abreviated! ...

    Sep 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Wow, 700???

    How do you get to the member list?

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Wow, 700???

    I saw that! I was number 300, and I joined in June!

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: My favorite books

    Ok! Yay I love writing about my books. The Wind On Fire Trilogy -The Wind Singer -Slaves of the Mastery -Firesong The Artemis Fowl Series -Artemis Fowl -The Arctic Incident ...

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    I think I might have a friend in the real world! YAY!

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What's in your CD player?

    Evanesence-Fallen :P

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    My incredebly awesome english teacher, my avi, my piano, and pasta. Mmm... Pasta.

    Sep 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Panic Button

    :lol: Thats funny! How did you make it, anyway?

    Sep 26, 2005


find your aesthetic and flaunt it
— manilla