-
Re: What made you happy today?
I took a BATH!! for the first time in a year and a half, our bathtub works!! Thanks mistah plumbah! I was able to remove all traces of finger painting ...
Oct 6, 2005 -
Re: league of willing reviewers
Ok, thanks Nox. Forgot to mention. No lyrics, please!
Oct 6, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^Has a sigi that reminds me of The Darwin Awards.
Oct 5, 2005 -
Re: Rhyme Tyme
struck
Oct 5, 2005 -
Re: Wow, 700???
Cool, found it. Do you delete inactive members?
Oct 5, 2005 -
Re: Question Game
What does hydrophobic mean?
Oct 5, 2005 -
Re: Rhyme Tyme
Truck
Oct 5, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
Gives the funniest gifts!
Oct 4, 2005 -
Re: What made you happy today?
^^^ Me too! (not about the singer) Yoshi! Learning about my Jewish grandfather who killed himself before I was born I am in a band! Finally! I found someone who ...
Oct 4, 2005 -
Re: Rosh HaShannah, Jewish new year
I celebrate this too! The sun hasn't set here yet, though, so I have a few more hours to be evil. :twisted: lol, only kidding.
Oct 4, 2005 -
Re: league of willing reviewers
I don't understand. Each of us has already reviewed three things? What?
Oct 3, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
Sent me a very nice letter when I first joined up.
Oct 3, 2005 -
Re: The "I'm Back" Thread
Horray!!! WELCOME BACK YOSHI!!! I MISSED YOU!!! :D
Oct 3, 2005 -
Re: Question Game
Do all ninjas like baths?
Oct 3, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^ Answeres all my idiotic questions, and is very nice about it.
Oct 3, 2005
