-
Re: Nationality
Hehe! I'm a mutt! Mostly Jewish, but thats a religion, so I don't know. I refuse to say American. I REFUSE!! Yep, I have no heritage..
Oct 11, 2005 -
Re: Do You Have A Cellphone?
I share one with my family, so I put sometimes.
Oct 11, 2005 -
Re: On Poets and Poetry...
I have to say, Dr. Suess will always be my favorite, not kidding.
Oct 9, 2005 -
Re: Ari's YWS Sweet Sixteen Random Off The Wall Birthday Party
Happy birthday Ari!
Oct 9, 2005 -
Re: Rhyme Tyme
Um... Tibet?
Oct 8, 2005 -
Re: What made you happy today?
A very nice early morning chat.
Oct 8, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
Was the first person EVER to crit my work!!! Seriously! You said I should watch my spelling!
Oct 8, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
Gives gifts!
Oct 7, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
Has a sigi that cracks me up every time I read it
Oct 7, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
Is no longer lost, so must have been found! lol
Oct 6, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^meant 423, I hope.
Oct 6, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
Has a custom rank!
Oct 6, 2005 -
Re: An Anonomous Conversation (Sensitive topics)
I don't get it.
Oct 6, 2005 -
Re: Rhyme Tyme
Threat
Oct 6, 2005 -
Re: Wow, 700???
Im actually number 484, I am 16 in posting, and 34 in points.
Oct 6, 2005
