-
Re: Has anyone else...?
Ok. I have to say it too. I can't watch TV! We only get PBS, and out tv is fifty years old! Horray!
Oct 19, 2005 -
Re: Three FavouriteThings Today
Today; cacti, manga, and Holly (from Artemis Fowl, she's my favorite!)
Oct 19, 2005 -
Re: What made you happy today?
Having a nice long chat with a few of my imagenary friends. (in gym, of course) Getting ungrounded eight days early. Good grades in spanish! Nox's blog Artemis fowl. Thats ...
Oct 19, 2005 -
Re: GOD BE PRAISED!!!!
O_o Sports. Meh. lol. Ok...
Oct 19, 2005 -
Re: The Young Artists' Asylum!
Ok. I joined.
Oct 19, 2005 -
Re: Love Is...
You should make a 'I haven't found love yet' option. I'm still lookin'!
Oct 19, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
Likes goats?
Oct 19, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
Is still hiding from a piggy.
Oct 18, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
Is newer than me, lol
Oct 16, 2005 -
Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread
Ok. I'm going to be gone for 16 more days, because I am so grounded its scary. I'm on in secret right now. I might check back in again, but ...
Oct 13, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^Is chatting with me on MSN again! Yay!
Oct 12, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
Isn't Emma anymore..
Oct 11, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
Noticed! and doesn't want to get married. (when I can't think of anything else, I go read peoples blogs)
Oct 11, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
Recently turned 18
Oct 11, 2005 -
Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread
Bye bobo, I'll miss you too. :cry:
Oct 11, 2005
