User avatar

Jennafina

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pet Peeves

    Oh yeah. I thaught of a bunch more. -Like someone back there said, little kids who wear thongs and eyeliner and any other idiotic thing that makes them feal grownup. ...

    Oct 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Attention any Evanescence/Amy Lee Fans!

    Ooh! Same here! FAVORITE EVER!!! Amy has such a gorgeous voice. I love give unto me *note custom rank* and a bunch of otheres.. I have iven this thread the ...

    Oct 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pet Peeves

    (Mods, if this classifies as randomness, go ahead and move it. ) Pet Peeves:When something doesn't have the right to annoy you, but does. Ok. heres mine for now. -When ...

    Oct 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Killer Albums

    Semisonic-Feeling strangely fine. They're alternative..

    Oct 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Wow, everyone is so good-looking! I do hope its not too late to join the ranks of Oohers and Ahers.

    Oct 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What Are You Wearing?

    Dark jeens, heavy maroon sweatshirt over fuscia shirt that says "North Eastern University School Of Law" which is layored over longsleeved black and white striped shirt. Ofcourse, no one sees ...

    Oct 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    Has a funny custom rank AND avi.

    Oct 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What Are You Wearing?

    My Pjs are black!!! Its actually a holloween costume. Its a big stretchy victorian-looking dress. Comfy.

    Oct 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    Has an anime avatar

    Oct 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme Tyme

    fret

    Oct 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Three FavouriteThings Today

    -Crisps! (sorry, but I find that very cool that there not called chips other places, lol) -Pasta -Blogs.

    Oct 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What Are You Wearing?

    Ok. Today: Big black longsleeved sweat shirt, jeans. No socks. No hair brushing...

    Oct 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What Are You Wearing?

    Um... Ok. Longsleeved green shirt with purple flowers on it under purple T-shirt. Jeans. Black socks.. I havn't brushed my hair in three days, seriously, lol.

    Oct 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: 900 Members by November 14th, 2005!

    I brought someone! Snip snip is an alaskan too. Theres my little part, lol.

    Oct 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Please Rate My Work

    Rate?

    Oct 19, 2005


I write because I don't know what I think until I read what I say.
— Flannery O'Connor