-
Re: Rate the "Custom Rank" Above You.
5/10 because I don't understand it, but its kindof fun to say fast.
Oct 26, 2005 -
Re: The Ultimate Sacrifice
Honestly, being American, I wouldn't die for my country.
Oct 26, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
*Chomp* Has a request in her sigi, *JK! lol* is interested in ancient Ejipt(sp, of course!), has a cat, and fixed my mistake. Sorry, Serina.
Oct 26, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
...Nope, lol. Jk!
Oct 26, 2005 -
Re: Your idols(People you look up to)
WHAT?? How can you not like Bo?!?! Only kidding, Nef. lol. :)
Oct 26, 2005 -
Re: Rate the "Custom Rank" Above You.
10/10 thats my favorite.
Oct 26, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^Jaquie- Reads my story and knows a lot about me, and has a little sister named Searra (Sierra?) ^Searra- is under 13, and has a big sis who's cool.
Oct 26, 2005 -
Re: Rate the "Custom Rank" Above You.
7/10, exactly the same reasoning, lol
Oct 26, 2005 -
Re: Your idols(People you look up to)
Ok. Where to start? Why in books, of course! -Kestril Hath from the Wind On Fire trilogy. She's brave, smart, resourcefull, stuborn, and never gives up! -Boman Hath from the ...
Oct 25, 2005 -
Re: Rate the "Custom Rank" Above You.
8/10 because a sad custom rank like that sortof conflicts with your smiling avatar, but its cool anyway. I'm not just being vindictive, I promice. :(
Oct 25, 2005 -
Re: Rate the "Custom Rank" Above You.
10/10, bumped up a bit because this was a good idea. Sorry, I'm biast. lol
Oct 25, 2005 -
Re: Rhyme Tyme
Try
Oct 25, 2005 -
Re: What Are You Wearing?
Ah.. School cloths. ICKY!!! Dressed to be invisible: Black longsleved sweater Jeans with little tiny stripes White socks Hair braided, only enough make-up to blend in.
Oct 24, 2005 -
Re: Your idols(People you look up to)
Are we allowed to post fictitious idols? As in from books? Movies?
Oct 24, 2005 -
Re: Amime scares me!
^^^ I agree! It really isn't a kids show. And people complain about how american kids are becoming lazy and stupid. I'm not suposed to read manga, which is in ...
Oct 24, 2005
