-
Re: Vegertarianism, Veaganism and Meat Eating
I love meat. Its taste, its smell, everything, but I'm a strict vegetarian because whenever I used to eat it I couldn't help thinking of the animals that died for ...
Oct 29, 2005 -
Re: Rate the "Custom Rank" Above You.
7/10. I live the !!!'s, Jack.
Oct 29, 2005 -
Re: Rhyme Tyme
Sky
Oct 29, 2005 -
Re: Rate the "Custom Rank" Above You.
^^ 8/10 It fits your personality well, but isn't particulary memorable.
Oct 29, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^^ Has a grey cat. (I think!) Dangit I forget her/his name.
Oct 29, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
Awww!! :) So cute!
Oct 29, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
Should really talk more about herself so I don't get stuck.
Oct 29, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
I can't see her blog :(
Oct 28, 2005 -
Re: Rate the "Custom Rank" Above You.
6/10. Sorry Muse, I just don't think its that funny. Clever though.
Oct 28, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
Lives in her own little world :)
Oct 27, 2005 -
Re: The Ultimate Sacrifice
Oops. Misunderstanding. I was accepting your apology. You said sorry, and I said thats ok. :) I'll be quiet now.
Oct 27, 2005 -
Re: The Ultimate Sacrifice
:wink: I supose it is selfish. There are induviduals I'd die for, nope, not my country. I've never been very patriotic... And that's okey. :)
Oct 27, 2005 -
Re: Rate the "Custom Rank" Above You.
10/10. I always love your ranks and locations, dusky.
Oct 27, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
Made me look at Aniar's bio aswell.
Oct 27, 2005 -
Re: What Are You Wearing?
More school cloths... Longsleeved dark blue overshirt, grey jeans, hair down.
Oct 26, 2005
