-
Re: person above ya! #3
Is NEW!! Horray for new person!! And has a scary, scary avatar. *eep!*
Nov 2, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
lol Oh god, I can't believe I'm doing this... Here I am..... dressed as a vampire... And here I am looking considerably more normal. You can see my big honker ...
Nov 2, 2005 -
Re: Test
Yeeeeeeah.... Who was it who said y'all have WAY too much time on your hands? I agree with him/her, lol.
Nov 2, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^^Might be a phantom fan aswell? Me too, by the way.. *joins phantom fan club*
Nov 1, 2005 -
Re: Rate the "Custom Rank" Above You.
10/10 he he he, mars....
Nov 1, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^^^ Seems to be getting desperate, lol :wink:
Nov 1, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
Is BACK!!!!! HORRAY!!!!!!
Oct 31, 2005 -
Re: Rate the "Custom Rank" Above You.
N.A./10.. Sohini, a custom rank is the little quote bellow your username. :wink:
Oct 31, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
Is SANTA!!! lol Sorry, I had to.
Oct 31, 2005 -
Re: Happy Halloween!
Is your nose pierced or is it sticky?
Oct 30, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^posted twice.
Oct 30, 2005 -
Re: Are there differences between Canadians and Americans?
They pronounce things different aswell, lol. Pasta, glacier, drama, ect.
Oct 30, 2005 -
Re: Vegertarianism, Veaganism and Meat Eating
Hey Snoink, do you eat pork?
Oct 30, 2005 -
Re: Rate the "Custom Rank" Above You.
... 8/10, it made me laugh, but it could be taken very wrongly...
Oct 30, 2005 -
Re: Happy Halloween!
Heheh fun thread!! Jennafina is going to be a vampires! Velcome, children of ze night!! She is also going to be official door opener, because for Jennafina, trickertreeting and not ...
Oct 30, 2005
