User avatar

Jennafina

  • Randomosity Re: Rate the "Custom Rank" Above You.

    7/10 because I like it, and it fits your avatar.

    Nov 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^Just changed her avatar to something even more depressing than the last one. Its a little gross, too.

    Nov 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: A Musing of Mental Skill

    Future prediction, all the way! :) Although I'd rather have visions or something than always.Just really breif flashes. Ha ha ha, look! VVV Heres what it says for me. Psionics ...

    Nov 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^Joined within three days of the person who posted before her!

    Nov 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Hey Bob, I can't see yours either. Are you sure its working?

    Nov 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    Has interesting views on Calcifer and Fontroy's avatar, has 1991 posts at the moment which happens to be my birth year, and listens to my chemical romance.

    Nov 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Person Above Ya! : Version II

    Wait. I'm confused. How do you know if you guessed right or not? I'll delete this after you answer my question so I don't interupt..

    Nov 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: J9swe4 Gaj3e (Nose Game)

    st5aqy6 ssole3epi8ng pleaws3e om aqn vdad. i5 w2o9u78ld bee rttttttticy ex-laininhg ttthis. Stay sleeping please mom and dad. It would be tricky explainig this. Hey, my please doesn't look bad, ...

    Nov 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^^ has an avatar I could stair at for hours and still have no idea what it is. And it really is fun to stair at.. I see a guy.. ...

    Nov 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Awww.. You guys make me feel so special. My glove is not really a glove. Its a fishnet stocking leg with holes cut in it. Liz: I HATE ice tea. ...

    Nov 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^You gave me a really nice complement, too, Nox! *leaves, feeling warm and fuzzy*

    Nov 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^^Just gave me a really, really nice complement. Your avatar is lovely aswell, ConvolutedEmpty.

    Nov 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^^ Was difficult to recognise at first because of the new avatar! :)

    Nov 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    I think its working now... *hides and blushes*

    Nov 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the "Custom Rank" Above You.

    8/10 confusing, sweet, and sad ALL at the same time!

    Nov 2, 2005


Patience is the strength of the weak, impatience is the weakness of the strong.
— Immanuel Kant, Philosopher