User avatar

Jennafina

  • Randomosity Re: Cypher Cypher!

    Hehehe. Yeah, no points needed! :D That was fun! You're good at thinking up codes. Edit: HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

    Nov 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^Isn't on msn :( ^likes piggies ^Is a very, very good writer. :)

    Nov 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Christmas List

    He he he... Possible: -Howl's Moving Castle DVD (Yes, I actually don't have it) -Stuffed Calcifer (Calcifer bean-bag chairs don't yet exist lol) -Princess Mononoke DVD -Evanescence's new CD. Whats ...

    Nov 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: 20K

    YAY! Congrats!!! :D:D:D Horray!!!!

    Nov 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What Are You Wearing?

    Stripy jeans, and a dark blue shirt with buttons! Yay... Lol, Snoink and Qi.

    Nov 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    ^^^ Hehehe! LOL!

    Nov 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    Likes Cal, also! :D

    Nov 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Crit the person above you!

    ^I was in Hell, by forest of the nightengale.

    Nov 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: For if you feel in need of love...

    Ari, what I love about you is your sweetness. You are also fun, and spunky.

    Nov 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^^Critiqued my story. Okey, okay. I lied. Its only a little Greek... Sorry. :)

    Nov 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS GuestMap

    Wow! Thats cool! Awesome! (guess which one's me, lol!) (I'm green!)

    Nov 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    Has a verry.. um... INteresting avatar, lol.

    Nov 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Today Is My 16th B-day

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Sorry its so late :)

    Nov 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Piecings and tattoos...

    Piercings: None, not allowed. I don't really want any on my ears, because ears just get covered up with hair. Nose looks cool, but bellybutton and toung seem really pointless, ...

    Nov 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    Has a new little sister!

    Nov 19, 2005


Remember: when people tell you something’s wrong or doesn’t work for them, they are almost always right. When they tell you exactly what they think is wrong and how to fix it, they are almost always wrong.
— Neil Gaiman