User avatar

Jennafina

  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^Likes my sigi :D

    Dec 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you have a phobia?

    I'm really afraid of laughing gas, sleeping gas, novocane, and pretty much anything else the dentists try to inflict on me. I don't let them ;) It hurts like crazy ...

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What you would love to say to reviewers but can't...

    There are tons of things I would love to say but can't because they're unhelpfull, and hyper. Like: AAHHHH! I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I'VE WALPAPERED ...

    Dec 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^^^ Remembers! ^^^ Is really dedicated to her guitar playing. And posts pictures of her capo in the post your pic here thread :D

    Dec 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^ Also likes MCR and emo. YAY! Me too!

    Dec 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: CL is Pink or is that Purple?

    YAY!!!! Purple... Definately purple. Then again, you could always be a non conformist, and call it pink! ;) Pink. Wink! Mwahaha, thank goodness this is randomness.

    Dec 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: When did you start doing THAT?

    Wow Ari! You rock! :D

    Dec 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^^^ I am NOT rating members! I thaught this was the avatar board. Yes, I may be more tired than you then lol. Loz, you get a free avatar rating.

    Dec 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    3/10. Minus five points, because he's in five movies now.

    Dec 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: When did you start doing THAT?

    Um... I can't actually think of anything. Wait. I skipped a TB test. No CHANCE I was going to allow that lady free acess to my arms with needles.... And ...

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: For if you feel in need of love...

    I love Arvy because he's always got something very funny to say. AND he makes the post-your-pic here thread much more exiting. :D lol

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Best Thanksgiving Food?

    heheh Mmmm all food! (With the exception of meat, of course. I'm a vege also, lol)

    Nov 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    Has an avatar that looks like a cross between Elvis and Draco. WHO IS IT?

    Nov 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    Is member of the week this week.

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What Are You Thankful For?

    All the usual, and some. -Being able to talk to people. Its nice to have some people who will listen when I whine. -YWS!!!! Best thing that ever happened to ...

    Nov 28, 2005


I'm tired of books having villains who are just villains for no reason.
— EllieMae