User avatar

Jennafina

  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^Thinks that the thing on the cat's back is a rocket. Its a scuba tank! :D Lol.. I think...

    Dec 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    Has another pretty and unusually sized avatar.

    Dec 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: EMO, UNITE! FORM OF: THREAD!

    Um.. Fate? Aniar just explained (what emo is)...

    Dec 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^Looks new at first, but isn't really. And has a cool looking avi.

    Dec 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^^^ Killed YWS one, lol.

    Dec 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: EMO, UNITE! FORM OF: THREAD!

    Ooh! MCR!! Although I like some things by the Used too.... And Greenday isn't emo, its pop. :P

    Dec 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Published?

    I got a drawing turned into a bookmark, but I don't think that counts...

    Dec 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^A while back, gave me the idea to watch InuYasha with out the sound, which I tried last night. It was fun, but I wasn't quippy enough, lol. It goes ...

    Dec 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^ Has a really beautiful avatar AND sigi. I am jealous.

    Dec 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I your face!

    Oh yeah? Well, your countinance!! Ha ha ha, kidding. Congrats!

    Dec 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Most (blank) member

    Um... Maybe the kind who would watch their syblings mess up for a while, then show them how to do what ever they're doing. So the smart kind. Thanks Snoink! ...

    Dec 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Most (blank) member

    Hey Aniar, I nominated you, too! On page one. Someone can nominate me for this one: Member Who Likes Calcifer.:D :D :D :D :D

    Dec 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Most (blank) member

    Can I add more catagories? Well, I am. :) Most Creative Most Artistic Most Faithful Most Dependable Member you'd most like to give a hug to Sweetest Member Member who ...

    Dec 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: TOP TEN BEST BOOKS

    1. The Wind on Fire Trilogy by William Nicholson 2. The His Dark Materials Trilogy 3. The Artemis Fowl Series by Eoin Colfer 7. Abarat: Days of Magic, Nights of ...

    Dec 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Comic of the Site

    Ooh! I want to help! But I don't wan't to be first.

    Dec 10, 2005


'Hush, hush!' I whispered; 'people can have many cousins and of all sorts, Miss Cathy, without being any the worse for it; only they needn't keep their company, if they be disagreeable and bad.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights