-
Re: Rate the "Custom Rank" Above You.
8/10. :P Strange people, lol.
Dec 30, 2005 -
Re: MySpace anyone?
*revives old thread* I'm jennafina.
Dec 29, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^Has a new avatar. Where is it from? :)
Dec 29, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^Just changed her avatar again!!
Dec 29, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^Has a new depressing avatar.
Dec 29, 2005 -
Re: Most (blank) member
I think Chrysi should get Dragon Queen, and Zel should get biggest Ego. :P lol
Dec 27, 2005 -
Re: Rate the "Custom Rank" Above You.
NA/10. Um, sorry Dono.
Dec 27, 2005 -
Re: New Years Resolutions
I wan't to actually finish one of my many story starts, :P.
Dec 27, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^Just left the chatroom.
Dec 27, 2005 -
Re: Nice things in 2005
Post about the nice things in 2005! Here are mine. Going sailing in Maine by myself. Finding YWS! (Thank you, RiverGirl and BlackDaisy!) This: First and foremost, those are kickass ...
Dec 27, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^Is going to be confused with Ari because of her new avatar. :)
Dec 27, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^ Hates anime, so can't crit my art. :cry: :cry: :P And has a lot of posts.
Dec 25, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^ Gave me a verry flattering critique on my drawings.
Dec 25, 2005 -
Re: Rate the "Custom Rank" Above You.
8/10 because its pretty, but I don't understand it. I see the word 'poet' in there...
Dec 24, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^Should join the chat room!
Dec 22, 2005
