User avatar

Jennafina

  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^ Has over two hundred posts now, is my friend here, and may be part cat, lol.

    Jan 7, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^ Is hosting a 1000 post party! ^I WANT TO BE LIKE HER! :)

    Jan 6, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: What should i call my birdy?

    How about Cleopatra? (Cleo for short?) That seems like a cool name... What kind of bird is he/she?

    Jan 6, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: 1000th post party

    *Helpfully points out to eyes that she has ten posts- twice that much* CONGRATS!!!

    Jan 6, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Your Imaginary Sickness

    I think I might have Ettinodeg's Malady too, along with Corporeal Lieninitis, and Bordomitis: Where everything, even things that would normally be considered fun are boring. Not to be confused ...

    Jan 6, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Meeting of YWSers

    I'm GMT minus nine...

    Jan 3, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: What should i call my birdy?

    Hehe you evil name stealer you! Actually, I would be honored if you were to name your bird after my Tofu. Like I said, especially if your bird happens to ...

    Jan 2, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^ I do NOT think its bad for you to be a liberal protester that loves rent! I think its awesome!! You must have been talking about TSA on the ...

    Dec 31, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^ Is that bad? :wink: ^ Strange sigi.

    Dec 31, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    Speaks french, and must be really bored!

    Dec 31, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Meeting of YWSers

    It didn't really work on YWS's birthday, I don't think. However, that was in the old chatroom, and this one's better, so I don't know. Make a third option! :D ...

    Dec 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    Is almost eighteen! :o :o :o :gasp:

    Dec 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Happy Birthday!!!

    You can't forget RiverGirl who is turning 14. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, RIVERGIRL!!!! Happy birthday Cows and Fate, too.

    Dec 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Who has the coolest username and avatar???

    I think you should add custom rank.

    Dec 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    This isn't of me, but its a picture anyway! Juneau! This is where I live.

    Dec 30, 2005


if ya mention chickens, i have to show up, that is the law.
— alliyah