User avatar

Jennafina

  • Lounge, The Re: Member of the Week 2/7-2/14

    Nine page critique on MY STORY!!! (Called Asher if you want to see the major crit, its on page two.) Congrats! You totaly deserve this.

    Feb 9, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    ^^ AMAZING WRITER!!! I love all your work. They always hold my attention. I also like your critiques/coments. Very detailed and funny. Oh. AND you have pretty avatars.

    Jan 28, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Poor... poor people...

    Ahhh... *sigh* Kids these days...

    Jan 20, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Crit the person above you!

    ^ My Own Rainbow. Sorry, I'm not that good at criting poetry... I did my best..?

    Jan 20, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Favorite boards in the yws

    Um.... I think Art, then Fantasy Fic, then Other Fic, then Randomness.

    Jan 11, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: The Person Below ya! (TPBM)

    *cough* maybe..... *cough* I *might* have.... TPBM Is about to go critique my art. :D :twisted:

    Jan 11, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    Joined about five months after me.

    Jan 11, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: (Blank Member) v2

    Okay, someone tried to do this before, and it turned out really badly; into this giagantic flame war that had to be locked. Trying again...: Only positive nominations, no nominating ...

    Jan 11, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the "Custom Rank" Above You.

    9/10, because it sounds very midieval(sp).

    Jan 11, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: What does your username mean?

    Jennafina> As far as possible from my real name, but still has the letters of it. I thought it up when I was four, and its been my alias name ...

    Jan 10, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^ Very funny critiquer.. Witty coments... (:))

    Jan 9, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^ Just finished her really long story :) ^Is another one of these people here I wish I could be like. ^Spooky avatar.

    Jan 8, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Member of the Week 1/7- 1/14

    *Takes cue from Dusky* CONGRATS, SAM!!!

    Jan 8, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: J9swe4 Gaj3e (Nose Game)

    w2e have no llives, lol. either that or jst waayn too much time on our hands...... woww, ive bgot5en better at this.. creep0y6.

    Jan 8, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter 6 question (Huge Spoiler)

    Dude, way to ruin book six in your title! No XXX rating, no WARNING: SPOILERS.... :evil: I've read the book already, but other people might not have, so change it ...

    Jan 8, 2006


are we even writers if we never did huge research and used none of it?
— Kay (NovemberCrow)