User avatar

Jennafina

  • Official Polls Re: I Write Because...

    I don't really know why... Maybe somehow I accidentally got into the habit. :)

    Sep 24, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Library or Book Store?

    I rent audio books from the library, but if a bookstore has a book I like and I can afford it, I'll buy it. It's nice to have my own, ...

    Aug 24, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: EDITING!

    Um... huh?

    Jul 30, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The Military’s Doctrine on Snake Killing

    I didn't write this, but I thought that it was so funny that I'd share it with you: I'm pretty sure the Other section is for things people have written ...

    Jul 28, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Jennafina's 1000th post party!

    ^.^ *happy feelings* Much deja vu.

    Jul 22, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Jennafina's 1000th post party!

    Haha. It's funny that it took this long. :) And I am hononred to be w00ted at by all of you. There, Dan. Zeros. :D

    May 21, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Jennafina's 1000th post party!

    Yay! Me too, Ari. 8)

    May 20, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Time Capsule!

    Dear future Jennafina, This is a passage from something you wrote on the day you joined YWS: With a bang that startled Saundra so much that she droped the violen, ...

    May 20, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: READ THIS, YWS'S LAST BIG BANG

    At what time?

    May 20, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Jennafina's 1000th post party!

    Um... Woot? :monkey: :smt113 :smt078

    May 19, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Emergency E-Mail Compilation

    Contact me! I can't lose you all.

    May 18, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Unforgettable YWS Moments

    Well... I met you, Liz! And everyone else. -Becoming a VIP. -I learned that I loved blogging! -SPEW -The community here has been incredeble. I love EVERYONE!

    May 17, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Which template do you like?

    For some reason, when I use the dark one, it makes a line across the left side of the window. It's about a centimeter thick. I can't click the links ...

    Apr 2, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    He proposed to you!??!? What did you say? Are you going to marry him? ;) jk You are so pretty! I love your hair...

    Mar 26, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: star wars

    This is the wrong forum. It's for science-fiction stories written by YWS members. To discuss somebody else's science-fiction stories, you should make a new topic in Entertainment/The Lounge, or join ...

    Mar 5, 2006


The blood jet is poetry and there is no stopping it.
— Sylvia Plath