User avatar

Jennafina

  • Lounge, The Re: WOOHOO!

    Congrats on finishing! My computer can't handle the download, but I assume it's something awesome that I wouldn't understand. ;)

    Jan 29, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MESH!!!

    Happy birthday! ^_^ Hehe, Mesh is of age!

    Jan 21, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Painting: Acrylic

    Maybe this should go in debate forum. It doesn't really seem like you're talking about de's painting anymore, but you're having a cool discussion. Just an idea. ;)

    Jan 15, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    Its crazily gusty. A little more than a year ago I couldn't write it's! :D And, it's a long weekend. Ari- That's so awesome! :)

    Jan 13, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Painting: Acrylic

    I think abstract art looks best if the colors actually go together. When all of these blend, it just looks like a mess. Some of that might be because the ...

    Jan 11, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: What does it mean?

    Says my translator, "the verity is always the idea of everyone."

    Jan 7, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Kitties Revisited (Sphynx!)

    Awwwwww. Look at this one. It's my kitty's sister. Heh, her name is Saffron Spice. What a weird name. *is random*

    Dec 24, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Kitties Revisited (Sphynx!)

    Awwwww... Yeah, they do look like Yoda too. This one's cool.

    Dec 15, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Kitties Revisited (Sphynx!)

    Isn't it cute? These are kittens.

    Dec 13, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Need a crit? Post here!

    Finding Wings in Fantasy Fiction. It could be low priority though, because other people probably need a crit more than me, I've got some already. But if you do review ...

    Dec 7, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Full Metal Alchemist

    I know! So sad. And he had a family too. *depression* Watching two seasons in a night is kind of amazing. And didn't Tasha Yar die twice or something?

    Nov 27, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Birthday YWS

    Happy birthday YWS! *hugs computer, joins in party*

    Nov 15, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Where Do YWS Members Come From?

    I'm the lonely little dot up in Alaska... Don't be lonely! I think our dots are snuggling. XD

    Oct 31, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Where Do YWS Members Come From?

    Hey! I see me! ^.^ Or are these new users who just registered?

    Oct 30, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: What is your favourite age for characters?

    Usually my characters are my age or younger, just out of laziness. I have no idea what it's like to be 21. That's kind of bad, because often I accidentally ...

    Oct 1, 2006


All hail the mighty Glow Cloud.
— Welcome to Night Vale