User avatar

Jennafina

  • Lounge, The Re: Monkey Is The Official Mascot Of YWS

    Cool! Monkeys won. what? XD I mean, I voted monkey. But what does the mascot actually do?

    Mar 14, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Final Round: Choose The Mascot!

    XD Me too Nate.

    Mar 12, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: New Ranks?

    What about just plain 'Geek'? Or with threes, 'g33k'? Other than that, I like Forum Addict. :D

    Mar 7, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Trivia Tourney

    How about a catagory I know at least a little about about? :D *thinks* ...Um. Manga? Cats? Star Trek?

    Mar 2, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Second Round: Choose The Mascot!

    They're so cute! ^_^ Hahaha. Boing, boing, boing... *adds kangaroo sound effects*

    Feb 26, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Trivia Tourney

    Wow. I need to work on my history. 0_0

    Feb 26, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: All Of You Are Slacking!

    I'm going for 2000 by June 30. That will be 1000 a year. :D Maybe you've just been posting a lot, Nate?

    Feb 25, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Second Round: Choose The Mascot!

    A monkey would make the most sense, but I think a dragon is cooler.

    Feb 25, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Goodbye for 2 Years!

    Bye! Have a good time. I'll miss you. :)

    Feb 18, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Trivia Tourney

    I thought it was going to be questions about YWS. Hehe, I sucked, though. I haven't heard of most of the poeple mentioned.

    Feb 15, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    Brad and Snoinky! :D Ani and DQ. I'm not exactly sure why, but it seems like it would work. Emma and Sponson L. Could somebody match me up? Lol, it's ...

    Feb 14, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: VARY IMPORTANT FOR NEW USERS TO READ

    I'm with Crysi. I love getting private messages. It's always fun to meet new people. About the chatroom thing, I don't know. It's a good way to find out what ...

    Feb 6, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    You've all got glasses! 8_8 *tries to make an emoticon with glasses* Evil Rob is scary. I have no comment about the 'stache deal. Cool pictures. :)

    Feb 5, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Nintendo Wii

    What's a Wii, and how does it work? *runs away*

    Jan 30, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Pick The Background!

    I don't have a link, but something spring-y would be cool. Maybe leaves, or flowers?

    Jan 30, 2007


Besides, if you want perfection, write a haiku. Anything longer is bound to have some passages that don't work as well as they might.
— Philip Pullman