-
Re: How Often Do You Critique?
I try for once or twice a day, but that doesn't always happen.
May 10, 2007 -
Re: Change THREE letters!!
friend
Apr 27, 2007 -
Re: Point Contest Winner
That's amazin'! Congrats, Writersdomain! ^_^
Apr 26, 2007 -
Re: IT'S ALIVE!
Um... Creepy. >_< Jk. It's pretty cool. And wherever you go, his eyes follow you.
Apr 22, 2007 -
Re: Finding Gender
I got a sim in a purple dress. 0_0
Apr 12, 2007 -
Re: Countdown To 200,000
*SPAMS* There! One less to go. Where does it say how many we're up to?
Apr 10, 2007 -
Re: The [Almost] Impossable
Me neither! It's the most annoying thing. I get so close, and then I always die. ALWAYS. >_< Oh no, you've triggered a rant. 13. Sing and read at the ...
Apr 9, 2007 -
Re: The [Almost] Impossable
I can't if I want to get something done in my room. I'm usually too distracted by the phone call. 10. Listen to music and do homework.
Apr 8, 2007 -
Re: The [Almost] Impossable
That's kind of fun, especially if you and the person you're talking to are watching the same thing at the same time. 6. Talking on the phone and drawing.
Apr 8, 2007 -
Re: The [Almost] Impossable
I can, and sometimes I like to coordinate to make my book more dramatic. 3. Sing while playing the violin.
Apr 7, 2007 -
Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You
5/10, because it's cool, but I don't get it.
Apr 6, 2007 -
Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You
5/10. Kind of boring.
Apr 6, 2007 -
Re: The mad mad world of ChickenCows!!! (Dramitic music!)
Do you honestly want reviews on this? If not, this is really not the right forum to post it on. I think something like this should go in your blog. ...
Apr 5, 2007 -
Re: Where In The World Is Carmen Sandeigo?
Didn't she get the death penalty? :p If not, then she's most likely in hiding Tasmania. Pat Butchanan's probably there too.
Mar 23, 2007 -
Re: Pirates of the Caribbezn at World's end
Can I have a link to the trailer? :p
Mar 20, 2007
