User avatar

Jennafina

  • Randomosity Re: Happy Birthday to Grif and Snoink!

    W00t! ^_^ *throws confetti*

    Jun 6, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Bye Everyone!

    Bye, Nate! Have a great trip. :D

    Jun 5, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Are you left-handed?

    I read somewhere that lefties are more creative and better at painting, so I spent my entire eighth grade trying to be left handed. xD Haha... I should post some ...

    May 31, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Why shouldn't we ask you?

    May 30, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    8/10. It made me smile. :) But why is cat capitalized?

    May 30, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Featured Member 5/25/07

    Don't worry, Clau. I remember. :) Didn't Adam/Phorcrys also have a crazy amount of points that time? Or was that a different week... Anyway, congrats, Snoinky!

    May 28, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: How do you post photos?

    Here's how I do it. 1. Save the photos as .jpegs. 2. Host them at There are other hosting websites, but this one is my favorite because it's simple and ...

    May 26, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Congrats to Snoink!

    I actually found one without even meaning to. xD But thanks.

    May 24, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Congrats to Snoink!

    Hehe. Be sure to post here so I can see, Snoinky! ^_^ That's really cool.

    May 24, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Snoink's having a baby!

    I think girl. xD Just to even up the poll.

    May 23, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Deleted

    I'd have to agree with Sumi-san. ;)

    May 23, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: One Billion Bulbs Campaign

    They aren't that breakable. You can even drop them a little, which is more than you can do with regular ones. I don't know about the rest of the stuff ...

    May 21, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Countdown To 200,000

    I'm hoping June 13. :D That's my birthday. It's a few days earlier than the prediction, but who knows?

    May 16, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Putin Threatens Pullout From Arms Pact

    The link isn't working for me. Have another? :)

    May 13, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: One Billion Bulbs Campaign

    I signed up! I love curly light bulbs, especially how they don't get very hot so you can put things near them and not have to worry about starting a ...

    May 12, 2007


You won't know the outcome of something unless you try it.
— manilla