User avatar

Jennafina

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    NaNoWriMo Characters: Mert: Of course! Loving's fun, no matter how it ends. I wouldn't miss it for anything. Tacy: Well, no, seeing as you end up in the same place ...

    Oct 26, 2006
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: ~HALFLING~

    (if u saw someone murder your parents, what would be your reaction?) Um... Probably a strangled cry of greif/rage. If I was articulate enough to formulate a response with words, ...

    Oct 23, 2006
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: ~HALFLING~

    Hello! Welcome to YWS! There are a number of small punctuation errors, that could be corrected fairly easily. Here are the ones I noticed in chapter one and chapter two. ...

    Oct 22, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: ANIMATED avatars

    That's cool! Though, I think in Japan they count the number of fingers that are down, not up. Acording to my Japanese teacher. :) I like Kumi. The fireworks one ...

    Oct 21, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Menagerie - character concepts

    You are absolutely wonderful at drawing folds in fabric! *colapses with jealousy* I really like their costumes, too. Very creative. I hope I'm not sounding rude when I say this, ...

    Oct 21, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiyaa!

    Hello! It's cool that you're writing a book. I hope you like YWS, and stick around! Is there a nickname you prefir to be called? lillizard is kind of a ...

    Oct 21, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Untitled

    Please add more paragraphs! It's so hard to see... *sob* Anyway, this looks interesting, and I thought you had a good idea about how to make it original. When the ...

    Oct 20, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Twisted Metal

    #1 looks like it should be on the cover of a Greenday album, lol. :) So does #2. Cool animation on #3. I like your 3-D lettering on #4, but ...

    Oct 20, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The sight that Caroline see's.

    Title: The Sight That Caroline Sees (No apostrophy in sees, everything should be capitalized.) “Where sorry kido there was nothing you could do well be investigating it I’m afraid we ...

    Oct 19, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Attempt to kill Writer Block

    You seem to have left out quite a few words and letters. I think you should try reading this aloud to yourself, it might help you find them. Also, anywhere ...

    Oct 19, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Labels I

    I like it! I noticed you have a bit of inconsistancy with the capitalization. Sometimes you capitalize only the first letter in the sentence, and sometimes you capitalize the first ...

    Oct 19, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: What is your favourite age for characters?

    Usually my characters are my age or younger, just out of laziness. I have no idea what it's like to be 21. That's kind of bad, because often I accidentally ...

    Oct 1, 2006
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The Death Parlor

    Wow. I think the creepiest thing about this is how friendly it all seems. Like you're discribing Hello Kitty or something else cute. I think you might have mentioned something ...

    Sep 27, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Un Fleur

    the thing is this flower is something kids to do just get out of taking notes.. Nah... Those types don't have awesome viney leaves colored in varrying shades of green. ...

    Sep 27, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Untitled- first short story. Please read and comment.

    I liked how the narator was running away from ritches, not poverty. That was a really unusual twist, and it sepperated your story from others with similar themes. I had ...

    Sep 24, 2006


Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.
— H. Jackson Brown