User avatar

Jennafina

  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    And after she did that, she went to the store. ^^^ How's that for badness?

    Nov 1, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Aging, and the acompaning cynicism. --Tacy Getting smarter. --Chatuluka My enthusiasm's been killed? --Mert What's your favorite food?

    Nov 1, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Unless I'm getting paid, I'd go somewhere somewhere else. -- Tacy Do you like animals?

    Oct 31, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Where Do YWS Members Come From?

    I'm the lonely little dot up in Alaska... Don't be lonely! I think our dots are snuggling. XD

    Oct 31, 2006
  • Research Re: A few questions I need help with...

    Thank you!!! Do you know what Isis's myth is called? I need the mining to be sophisticated enough to have stable underground tunnels. Concussion. Good word. I forgot about that ...

    Oct 31, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Where Do YWS Members Come From?

    Hey! I see me! ^.^ Or are these new users who just registered?

    Oct 30, 2006
  • Research Re: A few questions I need help with...

    I'm writing a story, and I have a few questions that I wasn't able to find clear answers to online. If you can answer any of these, or even have ...

    Oct 30, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    My watch does it automatically. --Tacy Chlochs? *mispronounces* --Mert Ever carved a pumpkin? If so, what did you carve in it?

    Oct 29, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Icons by Cass

    I like number three. Buoys are cool. :) Have you enhanced their color? Four and Five are also pretty awesome. :D

    Oct 28, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Waiting. Having to be patient makes me itch all over. --Mert The princess. -- Chatuluka ...Peanuts... -- Tacy S. If you had a theme song, what would it be? [/i]

    Oct 28, 2006
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: ~parliament~

    Hello! The year.... 2010 , The date .... Friday the thirteenth of October earlier I think if you want to do this you should do it like this: The year: ...

    Oct 28, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo Novel Status!

    This is my first year too! I made a vague outline, and I know some elements of what I want to put in, but I'm not sure exactly how to ...

    Oct 27, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Dueling is a part of my job description. --Tacy Who's your idol?

    Oct 27, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Yeah. Peanuts. Halloween used to suck when I was a kid. -- Tacy Do you write?

    Oct 26, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: need some help

    Spiral! That reminds me of bouncing. For some reason, it reminds me of swirling vortexes of terror. a good way, of course. Jk, lol. I'm Jenna. Nice to meet you! ...

    Oct 26, 2006


I'm tired of books having villains who are just villains for no reason.
— EllieMae