User avatar

Jennafina

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but you don't have time to sleep now. I wish my snowboots fit.

    Nov 14, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Another Painting...Please help me and look,

    It looks to me like a sunset over snow, not water. I like the city in the distance a lot. If this were mine, I'd try to make the sun ...

    Nov 13, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoisms!

    Crysi, I love your first one. That's so cool! The secret cabinet hung open, one door torn partially off its hinges where Chatuluka had thrown it open. The cloth lay ...

    Nov 13, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: mornin' to ye all! well...its not really morning...

    Sounds like NaNoWriMo is for you!

    Nov 13, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    I'm at 21000. Not as much as I'd hoped for, but still. More than 1666 words a day.

    Nov 13, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Very sorry i havent replied

    Hello, Prio! I'm Jenna, nice to meet you. Your post was a little confusing to me: is your name Macy, or is Macy the name of a character in your ...

    Nov 9, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yea, I'm a newbie.

    Welcome, Meg! My state's pretty cold too. It's snowing! How long have you been writing? I'm not very good at critiquing poetry (I can't tell really great from needs work, ...

    Nov 7, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: mornin' to ye all! well...its not really morning...

    L!! I Love Death Note. So pretty. And I'm exactly six days older than you. Sounds like we're a lot alike. :) Welcome to YWS! This is a great place ...

    Nov 7, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Helpful Ideas

    I'm not a NaNoWriMo whiz or anything; this is my first year, but I found some things that help me, and thought I'd share. :D -Don't listen to music with ...

    Nov 6, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Guidelines on Synonyms for Said

    This is cool! It's like a preemptive critique. Thanks Snoink!

    Nov 6, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    I just passed 10,000! Even though it's kind of low in comparasin, I'm pretty happy. ^.^

    Nov 6, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: First sentance dilema

    Sometimes it helps me to write starting at the second sentence and go back and write the first one later. Just leave an extra big indent, or make a line ...

    Nov 5, 2006
  • Research Re: A few questions I need help with...

    Thanks all! In your experiance, is Wikkipedia generally reliable? I'm not sure I should use it because the information on it isn't verefied. Although I don't really see why anyone ...

    Nov 2, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    *faints* Everyone's so amazing... 3584, but I'm not done working for today. Yesterday I finished at 3000.

    Nov 2, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    "Getting drunk." --Chatuluka Is it okay to kill a murderer?

    Nov 2, 2006


she slept with wolves without fear, for the wolves knew there was a lion among them.
— r.m. drake