User avatar

Jennafina

  • Information Desk Archive Re: Announcing YWS Reviewing Week!

    Sure, I'll join! That sounds like fun.

    Nov 30, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Photoshop Personalized Avatars

    If you have time, could you make me one with this picture please? :D I'm not sure if it's 100x100, my computer won't tell me. Thanks Teo! I like all ...

    Nov 30, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: The most perilouse attempt ever

    Do you plan to have any plot in your movie?

    Nov 29, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    Yay! Congrats! I'm at 47,000 right now, but that's before I've done any today. I really hope I can make it, it would suck to get this close and not ...

    Nov 29, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    What extreme thing haven't I done for money would be a more appropriate question. -Mairetie If you could change only one thing about your life (your friends, job, etc.,) what ...

    Nov 27, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Lonely

    Hello! I'm don't have a lot of practice critiquing poetry, I hope you don't mind. December is a proper noun, and should be capitalized. This poem is kind of sweet, ...

    Nov 27, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Full Metal Alchemist

    I know! So sad. And he had a family too. *depression* Watching two seasons in a night is kind of amazing. And didn't Tasha Yar die twice or something?

    Nov 27, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Typing or handwritten?

    If I could handwrite as fast as I could type I'd like that better, but I can't. :( It would be cool though. Now, when I handwrite I forget my ...

    Nov 27, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: 229 Frames of madness

    Weirdl That's mildly amusing, and has comical value, but it looks like it belongs more on youtube than Art Forum. :P I like the hair of the original guy on ...

    Nov 25, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: yay love

    This is an interesting idea, but right now it seems like more of a plot outline than an actual story, or a retelling of a myth or something. Things you ...

    Nov 22, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: An open door

    I think it would be cool if you showed more of the wall the door's in. Since that appears to be in shadow, it would make the scene through the ...

    Nov 22, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    8/10. That's pretty cool! I saw just Liar first, but now it looks like a face too.

    Nov 22, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but only because the snow has melted. I wish that I didn't have to go to class this morning.

    Nov 20, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Lydia Pencil

    That's cute! She looks kind of angery, though. :D If you were going to change it, I'd try to make the ears a little more 3-D looking. This could be ...

    Nov 15, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Birthday YWS

    Happy birthday YWS! *hugs computer, joins in party*

    Nov 15, 2006


Understanding is the first step to acceptance, and only with acceptance can there be recovery.
— Albus Dumbledore