User avatar

Jennafina

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: .

    Hey, dream_girl, welcome to YWS! I'm Jenna. About your story, formatting please! ^.^ This would be so much easier to read if you put in more paragraphs, especially around your ...

    Dec 5, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but it's rotten and you get sick and have to spend the next six years of your life in a hospital eating nothing but jello. I wish that I ...

    Dec 5, 2006
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Silent

    Hello! This is pretty long, so I'll critique it in parts. Hope you don't mind. :) I have a kind of short attention span. 1 Your beginning made me interested, ...

    Dec 4, 2006
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The Siberian Mission

    A figurein a white parka, huddled at the base of a narrow road. I don't think you need a comma here. If you wanted to put one in, it would ...

    Dec 4, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    That would be a village. *smirks* -Mert If you knew the world were about to end and nothing you or anybody could do would stop it, would you tell anybody?

    Dec 4, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Bloodlust

    Yay! That was the cutest story about a blood-sucking killer I've ever read! *feels warm and fuzzy.* Heh, sorry. His hair dirty-blonde hair probably hadn’t been brushed at all that ...

    Dec 4, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Nothing to Say

    This is kind of sweet, and obviously heartfelt, but it doesn't seem very catchy, especially at first. You need to grab the reader with an interesting opening or character. Why ...

    Dec 3, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: high school

    “Hey man, you got any Vaseline?” What's this about? The rest of your dialogue I really like. It seems natural, and one topic flows easily to the next. Also, it's ...

    Dec 3, 2006
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Belliveau: Part II

    Hello. Welcome to YWS! You can call me Jenna. :) Please leave more spaces inbetween your dialague! It will make it so much easier to read. I grinned, his eyes ...

    Dec 2, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Finding Wings

    Thanks Jiggy and Snoink! :) Glad you could tell the difference between my characters. That's what I was hoping for. About the He thing, I can't find where I did ...

    Dec 2, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: What we learned...

    That encouraging people can be fun! :D I wonder if you wrote 50,000 words of encouragement.

    Dec 2, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Finding Wings

    “No, Dear, I’m not a god,” the thing answered. Sensuret stared at it, taking in its glistening wings, and shimmering body. It looked to Sensuret like he imagined a god ...

    Dec 2, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    "No. If I had trusted every idiot who asked me to, I'd be dead five times over." -Tacy Would you rather get what you want through violence or compromise through ...

    Dec 1, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Dancing With a Marionette

    Cool! I was compelled to read all the way to the end, which is really good. However, you could pick up the pace by using more active (less passive) verbs. ...

    Dec 1, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    Yay! That's awesome! Congrats El, Dusky and Clau! 50,555! I'm done with the novel too. If I wrote 5000 more words I could have 55,555. :D

    Nov 30, 2006


I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights