User avatar

Jennafina

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Dramatic Ends

    I can tell this is trying to tell a story, but what's the story? What's going on? Who is the narrator? I like I am in the air I am ...

    Dec 16, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but you can't see it because you're a Muggle. I wish I had a Sphynx kittin right now.

    Dec 16, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Kitties Revisited (Sphynx!)

    Awwwww... Yeah, they do look like Yoda too. This one's cool.

    Dec 15, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Kitties Revisited (Sphynx!)

    Isn't it cute? These are kittens.

    Dec 13, 2006
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Ragnrok pt 3

    I don't like this at all If I am not careful, things could get ugly. From a guy who just exploded somebody's brain, this sounds oddly comical. Shale seems more ...

    Dec 11, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but it gets eaten by SPEW. I wish I could beat the elevator puzzle in MYST III.

    Dec 11, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but only because your house is on fire! I wish I could have Thai food for dinner.

    Dec 9, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Design Changes? And Other Suggestions For YWS

    Profile views? Those were fun. :)

    Dec 9, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Need a crit? Post here!

    Finding Wings in Fantasy Fiction. It could be low priority though, because other people probably need a crit more than me, I've got some already. But if you do review ...

    Dec 7, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Lost & Found

    I really like your writing style. It has just the right amount of description; not so much that it's an overload, but enough to give a clear picture. The topic ...

    Dec 7, 2006
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Ragnarok pt 2

    Hello again! A slight buzz in his ear told him he was connected to a secure channel to Headquarters. A series of clicks told him all he needed to know... ...

    Dec 6, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Finding Wings

    Thanks a lot for the critiques. :) I've tried to add more detail in this version, but I don't want to overpower my dialogue or have it turn into a ...

    Dec 6, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: McMillan Bridge Pt One

    RELIC The creaking reminded her of her dear husband, recently deceased. It would be funny if you said it reminded her of his bones. Hah, sorry. :D She had completed ...

    Dec 6, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: McMillan Bridge Pt One

    MOTHER I like how she loves warmth. At first, in the shower, it didn't register, but since she liked the warm coffee too, it makes her a more believable and ...

    Dec 6, 2006
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Ragnarok

    Hello! Nice to meet you. :) Hope you like YWS. Wait for that moment between heartbeats, where everything is perfectly still, all while riding the edge, the technique describing keeping ...

    Dec 6, 2006


Very well; I hear; I admit, but I have a voice too, and for good or evil mine is the speech that cannot be silenced.
— Joseph Conrad, Heart of Darkness