User avatar

Jennafina

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Yellow Car

    That was interesting, but I would have liked it better if you described the moment in which Joey changes his mind from wanting to kill Mr. Finch to trying to ...

    Jan 6, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The after shock

    Please format your work. It's so hard to read when it's all bunched up. I lost my place about twenty times. Add a lot more paragraphs and I gaurentee that ...

    Jan 6, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    This is for Shafter. :) I'm not sure. It sounds interesting and I'm sure it's relevent, but it also sounds like just another fantasy novel with an inpronouncable name. I ...

    Jan 5, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    It sounds like a romance. Maybe historical fiction? It doesn't really grab my attention, because it's in the familiar format of Betty and Bill, Harold and Maud, Jack and Jill, ...

    Jan 5, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Zeige

    I like your shading a lot. I'm unsure about a lot of things though. There's a line that looks like stitches on the front of his chest. Is that supposed ...

    Jan 5, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    It sounds like sci-fi. I would guess there is a disaster, and the following eight and a half minutes are critical to the character's survival. Sounds fast paced. In The ...

    Jan 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: Gorgeous

    The lights remain off. I fumble around on the dashboard, pressing random buttons. It is comforting, though I am afraid I might accidentally press the "HONEST, BUT VERY HARSH CRITIQUE ...

    Jan 4, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    It sounds like it's about either a really unusual bra, or teeny pixies, small enough to drink dew from a flower. I'd read the back if I were in a ...

    Jan 4, 2007
  • Archive Re: Gorgeous

    Areida grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me along the cooridoor. Suddanly, the hallway opened up into a cavernous room, where hundreds of people busily pressed buttons on a ...

    Jan 4, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    It sounds like it's about angels. I like the word gossamer, but I've never heard it without the word gown after it. Maybe a little boring, though. Like Frosting On ...

    Jan 4, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    I'm not sure if this will work, but maybe? :D One person posts a title of theirs, then the next person says what they think it's about, or something about ...

    Jan 3, 2007
  • General Articles Re: Death Penalty

    Non-fiction forum is for things like essays or biographies. I think this should go in Debate Forum (you'd have to join the usergroup first), or The Lounge. Unless it's for ...

    Jan 1, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Tattoo

    Are you going to color it in? I think if you do, her hair should be dark red. The cloth around her hips looks a little plastic-y, like it's armor ...

    Dec 27, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    8/10. Hehe. It gets funnier the more times you notice those errors. I've seen it before, though. (I think Crysi had it on TSR?)

    Dec 27, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Kitties Revisited (Sphynx!)

    Awwwwww. Look at this one. It's my kitty's sister. Heh, her name is Saffron Spice. What a weird name. *is random*

    Dec 24, 2006


Quotegenworthy is a adjective which should be used on YWS way more.
— NovemberCrow