User avatar

Jennafina

  • Writing Tips Re: Anxious vs. Eager

    Anxious is negative. Eager is positive. If you're looking forward to seeing someone, you're eager for their visit. If their visit is a cause of stress and you're waiting to ...

    Jan 13, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: It's... Daniel!

    You know, I imagined Daniel as less squiggly. :roll: :lol: Haha, I'm joking. That's so pretty! And bright colors! Shiney.

    Jan 13, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    Its crazily gusty. A little more than a year ago I couldn't write it's! :D And, it's a long weekend. Ari- That's so awesome! :)

    Jan 13, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: A Collector's Art. (Revised)

    I like this a lot! The fantasy element at the end came on too suddenly. I think it might be better if you introduce the possibility of magic earlier, rather ...

    Jan 13, 2007
  • Archive Re: Gorgeous

    "Why are we dancing?" I asked. "Who is dancing?" "Crysi or whatever her name is, isn't she?" "Um... I'm right here..." said Crysi, from behind me. "But I thought you ...

    Jan 12, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: yes, another one of those long about me things.

    Jennafina isn't my real name, though it's got the letters. :D I like your signature. What's your avatar?

    Jan 12, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Painting: Acrylic

    I think abstract art looks best if the colors actually go together. When all of these blend, it just looks like a mess. Some of that might be because the ...

    Jan 11, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: what

    The problem with this style is that it sounds like your character is drunk from the start. The sentences are long and lack punctuation. It might be cool if you ...

    Jan 11, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: How Do You Pronounce "Idea"

    Hey Sponson- what do you call a deer with no eyes? No ideer! Haha. That's one use for invisible R's. I like your sketches. My favorite is the MOG elephant. ...

    Jan 10, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: 6 Word Stories

    I hadn't meant to kill him. You'll love me. Just you wait.

    Jan 9, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: yes, another one of those long about me things.

    Welcome to YWS! I'm quite short as well, and I also have a boring name that I didn't pick. (In compensation, I go by Jennafina, XD.) And, I too ate ...

    Jan 8, 2007
  • Research Archives Re: Accused of First-Degree Murder

    Hello! My dad is a lawer and knows about this stuff, so I asked him your questions, and here's what I got. If at first he is only considered a ...

    Jan 8, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: What does it mean?

    Says my translator, "the verity is always the idea of everyone."

    Jan 7, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Triplets, Kinda...

    You're really good on paint, if that's what you used. :) Anna- She looks like the little mermaid. Vanessa- The grey hair makes her look ancient, but her face is ...

    Jan 7, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My Best Friend Died Last Night

    If the narrator T-boned his friend's truck, wouldn't the police have an easy lead? They'd just have to look for a vehicle with its front smashed in. Perhaps the narrator ...

    Jan 6, 2007


have u ever noticed how ugly rosy-lipped batfish r? and not like in the “aw ur so ugly ur cute” way that like opossums r — no they’re just hideously ugly beasts that should never have existed and r the epitome of evolution fails. the stupidity, blank look, head emptiness. they’re horrible n everyone who likes them r horrible too. they truly have the worst fan-base >:[
— Shady