User avatar

Jennafina

  • Research Archives Re: What color is the night sky?

    I'd say it's really, really dark blue, not quite black. Lighter blue around the edges of the moon. :) Also, it's crisper away from the city, and the edges of ...

    Jan 24, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Was Down For One Hour

    The posts since last visit list is really amazing! It's got this awesome glitch that I had to take a screenshot of. It's making a pyramid! ^_^ Good luck, Nate! ...

    Jan 23, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MESH!!!

    Happy birthday! ^_^ Hehe, Mesh is of age!

    Jan 21, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    8/10. It's pretty, but a little boring. It moves though!

    Jan 19, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: At what age did you start writing and

    I started about age three, around when I learned how to. They were never very long, and I think my parents let me watch way too much Dysney because they ...

    Jan 18, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    I have no idea what it is, a person's name? A place? It's a little too fantasy for me. I'd like it better if it had something to go along ...

    Jan 16, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Painting: Acrylic

    Maybe this should go in debate forum. It doesn't really seem like you're talking about de's painting anymore, but you're having a cool discussion. Just an idea. ;)

    Jan 15, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hospital

    I wish I wasn’t here. I wish I weren't here. The memory flows into thoughts of that long hallway in our old house, filled with her poisonous smoke emitting from ...

    Jan 15, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Living in the Shadows

    I like your two opening lines, they make me want to read your story. But I can't, because it's not here! Maybe you should wait until you have a little ...

    Jan 15, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: My Icons

    Wow, those are awesome! I love what you do with the text that is too small to read. The Pirates ones are my favorite, but I like the one that ...

    Jan 15, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    It sounds like a book for elementary school age kids, with short stories in simple prose. A children's book with humor and mystery. I'd pick it up, I love chlidren's ...

    Jan 14, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: A New Awakening

    This was a little too short and vague for me. Maybe you could lengthen it out and add some more solid images? Or, I think if you shortened it a ...

    Jan 14, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Chapters

    I think a chapter ends when one thing is resolved, and the next thing is about to start. For example, if soldiers are having an arguement while going into battle, ...

    Jan 14, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: New Site Administrator

    Yay! Congrats, Mesh! ^_^

    Jan 14, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Mesh *gasp* writes!

    Do you think prose is easier to publish than poetry, or the other way around? Congrats on getting your poems in the school magazine!

    Jan 13, 2007


We join for the writing and stay for the community!
— Horisun