User avatar

Jennafina

  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North

    Becky Stillman Dragon! It was gigantic, nearly as tall as she was. It's claws were long and curved, it's front legs scaly and powerful. It's entire body was covered in ...

    Feb 3, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: The Seven Deadly Sins

    Knew what? 0_0 Now I want to know.

    Feb 3, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: The Seven Deadly Sins

    I think you should go over all of this in pen. It might look cool if you did a black and white pattern for the backgrounds, black for lust, white ...

    Feb 3, 2007
  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)

    Okay. Make sure that if she sees Alden, she's sufficiantly spooked. (Fear of anything not humanoid.) I was talking with Jack, Dono and Fand about having her be caught nosing ...

    Feb 3, 2007
  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)

    Thanks for inviting me. Here's my character rough draft, tell me what you think! I'm not attached to anything here, so if you think something needs changing, let me know. ...

    Feb 2, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Jennafina's (old) Drawings (Updated Feb 18 06, pg. 3.)

    Eep! Ancientness! Thanks for commenting. This is almost a year old. I wish my scanner would work again so I could update, but no. *sob*

    Feb 1, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Body and Soul

    Hi Jiggy! Follow the trail of the moon’s blood. The message had said, instigating a hasty departure from the revelry. I think it should be a comma instead of a ...

    Jan 31, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Nintendo Wii

    What's a Wii, and how does it work? *runs away*

    Jan 30, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Pick The Background!

    I don't have a link, but something spring-y would be cool. Maybe leaves, or flowers?

    Jan 30, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Have you tried saying that outloud? That's hard ! It doesn't look it, but it is. Maybe just for me. 0.o It sounds like the name of a porcelain doll. ...

    Jan 30, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Introduction

    Mwah! I'm from southeast Alaska too. Welcome to YWS! All of your stories sound interesting. Are you going to post them? If you have and questions you can PM me, ...

    Jan 29, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Do you have tips for writing Mystery

    Plan it first! Mystery novels are all about clues, so you should know what you're leading up to before you begin. Also, I think the best mysteries are the one ...

    Jan 29, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: WOOHOO!

    Congrats on finishing! My computer can't handle the download, but I assume it's something awesome that I wouldn't understand. ;)

    Jan 29, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Digital Art

    That's awesome! I love what you've done to the skin of the horse, it looks reptilian. I like the banner at the bottom too. What program are you using? The ...

    Jan 28, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Light grown dim

    Hello! I really don't know how to critique a poem, but I'll do my best. Feel free to ignore anything I say. :D Light grown dim; I'd like this better ...

    Jan 26, 2007


I’ll paraphrase Thoreau here... Rather than love, than money, than faith, than fame, than fairness, give me truth.
— Christopher Johnson McCandless