User avatar

Jennafina

  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Oddities: Chapter One

    Spacing! Give your dialogue some room! It can't breath and it's suffocating. We must resuscitate it! 0_o Kidding. :D Basically, I mean please format your work, it'll be easier to ...

    Feb 7, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: My Icons

    That would be cool! Do you think you could make me an avatar with Fai? Here's the picture. I don't think it's exactly 100x100 but it's close. I don't care ...

    Feb 7, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Emerging Threat

    Shadow, you can edit your own posts if you want to add something so you don't have to double post. :) It's the edit button on the upper right. I ...

    Feb 7, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Soul Collision

    I love your title, even before I read the poem. The last stanza doesn't seem to fit, because up until then your stanzas had a different format. Your last stanza ...

    Feb 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North Discussion Thread (Old 4T thread)

    Sounds good to me! I edited my post from earlier today. Grif, if anything doesn't work, just let me know. :)

    Feb 7, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Realistically Speaking

    I'm with Clau that this would make a great poem. Also, it makes a great blurb if you'd be interested in making a longer story. It seems like something that ...

    Feb 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North

    Becky Stillman "I'm going to the Elven camp, to see what's happening." "But sir, you said you'd teach me somthin' once I was done with this! How long will you ...

    Feb 6, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: VARY IMPORTANT FOR NEW USERS TO READ

    I'm with Crysi. I love getting private messages. It's always fun to meet new people. About the chatroom thing, I don't know. It's a good way to find out what ...

    Feb 6, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Picture of my "Last Sentinel" in my story

    I like her! She looks kind of like a CLAMP character. She's much too short, though, and her plain dress looks weird with her highly detailed face, hair and staff. ...

    Feb 5, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Premission to come aboard?

    *beams up TT* Welcome to YWS, ensign! I'm a Star Trek fan too, that and almost all sci-fi. My favorite is Voyager but I've seen pretty much all the episodes ...

    Feb 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: Journey Into the North

    Becky gritted her teeth and forced herself to look back at the dragon. "Yes, sir." She could tell she was making all sorts of terrified faces; she'd never been able ...

    Feb 5, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    You've all got glasses! 8_8 *tries to make an emoticon with glasses* Evil Rob is scary. I have no comment about the 'stache deal. Cool pictures. :)

    Feb 5, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: My regards to e. estlin Cummings

    I think I'd like this better if you did the same cool format thing without dividing up words on seperate lines. It's really distracting, and messes up the flow because ...

    Feb 5, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I'd give it to Ife. - Sensuret. If everyone in the world was going to die, except for you and one other person, who would you pick? Who would pick ...

    Feb 5, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Closing the door

    I think this would make a wonderful short story! As a poem, though, I think it's a bit too long, and didn't really hold my attention. I'd like it more ...

    Feb 3, 2007


Sometimes even shooting stars find wishes that miss their marks.
— TryHardNinja